PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets going after Jason Taylor HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read J Taylor is in NYC with his wife, yesterday they toured Florham Park and the new stadium.

Rex, Tannenbaum, and the Taylors had diner together, The Taylors requested Italian food.

Did sexy wreck-sie lick the plate?

Did your coach film him licking the plate?

Come on man, that's harsh! You can't go around this forum spouting off fresh material left and right like that!

LOL, from JT to the Jets, to Rex and lapband surgery.

I imagine J Taylor and wife must be back in Miami now, now we just wait for the press conference to make the announcement.

jason_taylor300.jpg
Famethrowerscooter.jpg
rexryanmiddlefingerphotomiamistrike.jpg

====================================================

He should be getting close to the point of getting off blended foods and eating solids again. Rex is probably well under 300 lbs by now.

Yeah, I'm sure he's only a few pounds away from an Extenze endorsement.

Yeah, I'm sure he's only a few pounds away from an Extenze endorsement.

=============================================

LOL, well done.

he didn't have to..Ratgini already had it archived with TWO cameras from his days with the Jesters

probably not....he was too busy filming your momma that night. however he is a winner who does what it takes to get a competitive edge. name a sport where bending the rules to get a competitive edge doesn't happen.

yawn.....

Last edited:
he didn't have to..Ratgini already had it archived with TWO cameras from his days with the Jesters

True...BB kicked Fredo's cameramen off the bridge at Gillette during the playoffs the year before. I don't fault Mangini for trying to film either....all teams film. It was ratting out BB at halftime while he was getting his arse kicked all over the field by the Pats (again).

Last edited:
How much can the Jets offer him under the final 8 rules?

Mangini did nothing wrong. The Patriots created there own problem.

Except for his snotty personality he would be a decent coach.

How much can the Jets offer him under the final 8 rules?

$1.3 mil. I believe, the same as Jay Feely got to sign with the Cardinals.

Come on man, that's harsh! You can't go around this forum spouting off fresh material left and right like that!

on one hand he's sticking up for his hall of fame coach (remember mangini was in the hall too after 8 career wins)...and on the other hand that stupid plate filming (??) comment is a sure sign he's losing his argument.

after all didn't he say somewhere in this thread Harris was a better pick than Jerod Mayo??? That is a sure sign this troll is a complete assclown

Last edited:
1.3 mil. I believe, the same as Jay Feely got to sign with the Cardinals.

Wow, if money is any factor, there's no way he should pick the Jets over the Patriots.

Wow, if money is any factor, there's no way he should pick the Jets over the Patriots.

===================================================

The thing is the Pats or no one else appears to want him, and he isn't all about the money at this point in his carreer. NYC next best thing to Hollywood.

He should be getting close to the point of getting off blended foods and eating solids again. Rex is probably well under 300 lbs by now.

I imagine that Rex is light enough to fly around NYC with Woody in his private helicopter with Tanny, and the Taylors.

Rex Ryan* is a cheater.

Mangini did nothing wrong. The Patriots created there own problem.

Except for his snotty personality he would be a decent coach.

You are right Tannenbaum is the )(&^^*@&^)@# weasel. Gholston. What a freaking moron.

Jason Taylor is reportedly looking for 2 years $6mil, and the Jets have $1.5mil on the table, and this is still actually being discussed? Friggin' Jets fans.

Jason Taylor is reportedly looking for 2 years $6mil, and the Jets have $1.5mil on the table, and this is still actually being discussed? Friggin' Jets fans.

Id give him that deal in a heartbeat. Id of course wait for him to be able to pass is physical though.

Id give him that deal in a heartbeat. Id of course wait for him to be able to pass is physical though.

I wouldnt offer him a penny, personally. Just let him crawl back to the Dolphins like Im sure he'll eventually do. No way he ends up with Jets. This guy dances with the stars and with the enemy equally well, so maybe its just destiny he ends up on Broadway. Or New Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes