PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT JETS 3rd round pick Ellis could be deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
A complicating action is that this is not the first or even the second or even the third time that he has gotten in trouble with the Law. He was tossed off the USC squad after numerous incidents, only to go to Hampton Institute.

HI is a School and Coach well known for givng a guy a second or third chance. But he was suspended from the HI team several times as well.

IOW, he is a career knucklehead, if NOT YET, a convicted felon...

The Jets are the perfect team for him....Rex can square him away with his Drill Instructor demeanor....:rolleyes:

He should vacation in Mexico and then jump the border back into the U.S. Believe me, no-one will care then and he can easily avoid that whole silly deportation mess. In fact, he'll probably get a medal from the liberal media for doing a job "other Americans don't want to do". Playing for the Jets.

He should vacation in Mexico and then jump the border back into the U.S. Believe me, no-one will care then and he can easily avoid that whole silly deportation mess. In fact, he'll probably get a medal from the liberal media for doing a job "other Americans don't want to do". Playing for the Jets.

And the Jets fan selects an interesting strategy of trying to get the thread moved to the political forum... ;)

Last edited:

Nothing silly about it -- your team gives green beans a bad name. This is just yet another loathsome example.

Nothing silly about it -- your team gives green beans a bad name. This is just yet another loathsome example.
You fail to read between the lines on all cylinders. That aside, I'm not at all like any fan of any team out there. If the Jets blow chunks in any regard, I never defend the indefensible. Being partial to the team you love is not the same as making excuses when there are none. I'm the first one to piss all over the Jets when they deserve it. I hate with love.

Unfortunately, every team has their share of turds whether we like or not - and that includes management and that mysterious guy named Ernie Someone who works in the 'tape room'. It's just the way its gone. I mean, just what WAS Roger Goodell's rationalization for reducing Rapelisberger's 6 game suspension to 4, for example? Oh, sheese, what WAS that again? Oh, right - good behaviour. Haha, good behaviour! Based on WHAT? Being rape free last offseason? Oh, I guess that's OK - that Crash Dummy phony put on his old freak for Jesus suit so we should all do him a favor and turn the other cheek.

And the Jets fan selects an interesting strategy of trying to get the thread moved to the political forum... ;)
Nah, it was just there. I look on the bright side on this one, though. If Mark Sanchez ever gets busted with a hooker in a downtown NYC crack hotel, he can always get a job mowing the field at The New Dump (NMS). And I suggest everyone get a sense of humor before someone starts screaming for the PC Police.

images

You fail to read between the lines on all cylinders. That aside, I'm not at all like any fan of any team out there. If the Jets blow chunks in any regard, I never defend the indefensible. Being partial to the team you love is not the same as making excuses when there are none. I'm the first one to piss all over the Jets when they deserve it. I hate with love.

Unfortunately, every team has their share of turds whether we like or not - and that includes management and that mysterious guy named Ernie ...

Nice stab at rationalization. Fact is, your team has infinitely more turds than ours -- enough to choke a sewage treatment plant. And how dare you call Ernie Adams a turd! I've met the man personally. He's kind, bright, and of impeccable character -- no odd sexual fetishes, DUI arrests, illegitimate children, fits of extreme ego, drug arrests, shamefully embarrassing YouTube appearances, overeating or gratuitous public profanity.

If Mark Sanchez ever gets busted with a hooker in a downtown NYC crack hotel, he can always get a job mowing the field at The New Dump (NMS).
images

We both know that would be out of Marky's league. He trolls for "women" at high school bus stops.

Last edited:
A complicating action is that this is not the first or even the second or even the third time that he has gotten in trouble with the Law. He was tossed off the USC squad after numerous incidents, only to go to Hampton Institute.

HI is a School and Coach well known for givng a guy a second or third chance. But he was suspended from the HI team several times as well.

IOW, he is a career knucklehead, if NOT YET, a convicted felon...

To me, this is the real story. Ellis has a consistent, repeated record of failing drug tests, failing academics, being overweight and out of shape and in the coach's doghouse, and getting suspended and thrown off of football teams. The outstanding felony charge is just the topper.

The Jets, as usual under Ryan, chose athleticism over character. It will be interesting to see how that plays out long term.

Unfortunately, every team has their share of turds whether we like or not - and that includes management and that mysterious guy named Ernie Someone who works in the 'tape room'. It's just the way its gone. I mean, just what WAS Roger Goodell's rationalization for reducing Rapelisberger's 6 game suspension to 4, for example? Oh, sheese, what WAS that again? Oh, right - good behaviour. Haha, good behaviour! Based on WHAT? Being rape free last offseason? Oh, I guess that's OK - that Crash Dummy phony put on his old freak for Jesus suit so we should all do him a favor and turn the other cheek.

lol, what did Ernie Adams ever do? "He asked David Halberstam too many questions about people of historical significance. What a jerk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes