PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Introducing the newest Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conrgrats Bella & welcome Harrison!

I wanted to name our newest Brady, but the wife and I compromised with Braeden. Wasn't much of a compromise for me since what else would the logical nickname be? :)

Congrats again and I hope he sleeps better than our little guy does!

Conrgrats Bella & welcome Harrison!

I wanted to name our newest Brady, but the wife and I compromised with Braeden. Wasn't much of a compromise for me since what else would the logical nickname be? :)

Congrats again and I hope he sleeps better than our little guy does!

Compromise is marriage means the husband caves in and goes on to other important things, like football.:rofl:

No, no Harry, just Harrison. That one might be a bit of an issue, as my parents believe he will be called Harry no matter what. I don't get why we can't just say, "I'm sorry, but his name is Harrison." As for kids in the schoolyard, well, they'll make fun of anyone's name, even if the kid is named something like Dave or Mike.

I wonder if Harrison Ford ever had those problems?

Anyway, I figure if he gets older and hates his name for one reason or another, he can go by Brady. My husband also goes by his middle name.
On that note, Bella, my oldest (who technically is a Jr.) goes by his middle name, Thomas. We've always called him Thomas, all of his friends call him Thomas. Not intentionally, but it just hasn't gotten to the point where that trigger goes off and we've ever started calling him Tom or Tommy.

His teachers call him William for the first few weeks of school every year and that really pi$$es him off :)

Congratulations on your beautiful boy!!! Nothing like a cozy little Pats fan!

By the way, names happen to be my profession, so...

Declining traditional nicknames is definitely the trend right now. Little Harrison-not-Harry should have no trouble in a schoolroom full of William-not-Bills and Michael-not-Mikes. (At least until he's 13 and he and his friends decide he'll go by Hawk from now on. :) )

Congratulations!
I will hold him personally responsible for the Pats SB fate this season.

WOW, that is putting your fandom first! Congrats on a beautiful baby, and may he have the pleasure of naming his son for future Patriots super-bowl winners!

Talk about your dynasty...

PFnV

PS, I guess you are personally immune from the charge of "bandwagon jumping" forever now!

Compromise is marriage means the husband caves in and goes on to other important things, like football.:rofl:
That's about the only battle I've won. That's why picking your battles is so important! I let her win the little ones ;)

Congratulations to you and your family. He's absolutely gorgeous! And so appropriately named.

Wow.

Very nice looking baby.

My girlfriend saw the picture on the screen over my shoulder. I'm hoping she'll eventually be able to stop talking in a high pitched squeal, but I'm not counting on it happening anytime soon.

So anyway, I was thinking... seems like every time an athlete is interviewed post-game after winning a championship, he says that, after the day his 1st kid was born, this is the best moment of his life.

So, congratulations -- you've just done something that people who would know recognize as better than winning the Super Bowl.

Wow.

Very nice looking baby.

My girlfriend saw the picture on the screen over my shoulder. I'm hoping she'll eventually be able to stop talking in a high pitched squeal, but I'm not counting on it happening anytime soon.

So anyway, I was thinking... seems like every time an athlete is interviewed post-game after winning a championship, he says that, after the day his 1st kid was born, this is the best moment of his life.

So, congratulations -- you've just done something that people who would know recognize as better than winning the Super Bowl.

Amen to that.

Thanks for an awesome thought of the day. Great thing to keep in mind when my kids are being less than perfect angels. :)

Wow.

Very nice looking baby.

This is one of the nicest things I've ever read.

It may be my somewhat flabby postpartum hormonal self, but I'm getting snivelly.

Congratulations 'Chick! That's the best name you could possibly have picked, because Harrison Brady Bruschi Brown Belichick Pioli Kraft is too doggone long! :D We'll just have to imagine the rest of those names are there too. tee hee

BTW, it's awesome you have so many major Pats fans in your family. I'm the only pats nut in mine. It can be kind of hard for them to understand sometimes how yes it IS important that I see (almost) every game on tv, even if it means going to a sports bar here in Pats Fan Hinterland...

IMG_0094.jpg

Harrison Brady was born on December 3, 2006 at 8:24 in the morning, weighing 7 pounds, 2 oz. and measuring 19 inches long.

I'm doing pretty well postpartum, and I miss talking Pats here, though from my dad's description of the Lions game, I should be pretty glad I missed taht one.

A mod can move this thread to a more appropriate forum later, but I wanted to post it here, since this is where I always am.

-Bella

Congrats Bellachick! Cute little patfan you have there, and with a great name to boot! Now you get to watch the little tyke slowly grow up, much like your signature image of the russian dolls. :)

Wow... congrats on the beautiful kiddo!!! And I'll say it again.. Harrison is a damn strong first name. Love it. Don't you dare let anyone call him "Harry". :D

He's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Wow... congrats on the beautiful kiddo!!! And I'll say it again.. Harrison is a damn strong first name. Love it. Don't you dare let anyone call him "Harry". :D
rodney2.jpg

Maybe the wording on this image could change to "Rodney has a little something for you if you call me Harry".

Congradulations! Great looking boy, there. Glad to here mom and baby are doing well. Great name, too!

I hope I'm not getting too personal here (and you can tell me to shove it if I am ;) ), but did you have a C-section?

Kids that come out the other way don't usually look so perfect. He really is quite beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back