PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Introducing the newest Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your handsome son. By the way, check his diaper-think he just did a Peyton. Best of luck.

I hope I'm not getting too personal here (and you can tell me to shove it if I am ;) ), but did you have a C-section?

Kids that come out the other way don't usually look so perfect. He really is quite beautiful.

Of course you can ask. No, he came out "the other way", lol. I had actually prepared myself for a natural labor and delivery, and all was going quite swimmingly until I stalled at 7cms. After about 5 more hours of that (for a total of 28 unmedicated hours) I had to get the epidural. Even then, it took five more hours to get to 10 and push him out.

Which I did in an hour. I had about had it with the whole experience at that point!!!

Of course you can ask. No, he came out "the other way", lol. I had actually prepared myself for a natural labor and delivery, and all was going quite swimmingly until I stalled at 7cms. After about 5 more hours of that (for a total of 28 unmedicated hours) I had to get the epidural. Even then, it took five more hours to get to 10 and push him out.

Which I did in an hour. I had about had it with the whole experience at that point!!!

There would be a whole lot more one child families if men bore children.

Congratulations. Parenthood is wonderful.

That sounds like the exact thing that my wife put me through- 36 hours- during the bowl games. Very inconsiderate - don't you think? :rofl:

My wife took the easy way out, 4 C-Secs. :) (#1 wasn't a planned C, the others were by default)

I do have to say that Harrison does have a nice round head for a natural. We've always heard what nice round-headed babies we have and thanked the C-Secs. for them.

Congrats! What a great name! A natural born Patriots fan!!!

Congratulations Bella. He's a handsome devil, just like his namesake. You'll have great fun with him as he begins to share your enthusiasm.

My son, who is 4, is already a sports nut, with a keen interest in cricket, soccer and rugby in particular. I was particularly delighted recently when he came in one Sunday evening when I was watching NFL and asked with massive wide eyes and some awe: "WHAT'S THIS? And what are they wearing on their heads?"

"This is american football, and they're wearing helmets to protect their heads."

And he climbed on my knee and started watching and after a while he said: "I REALLY want one of those helmets."

He's not ready yet, obviously, but I have already promised him we will go to Foxborough and watch the Patriots when he's old enough.

He's not ready yet, obviously, but I have already promised him we will go to Foxborough and watch the Patriots when he's old enough.

He is ready for a helmet, though! It's never too early to thoroughly brainwash your children into rooting for the correct team. Heck, I started when they were still in the womb :)

He is ready for a helmet, though! It's never too early to thoroughly brainwash your children into rooting for the correct team. Heck, I started when they were still in the womb :)
Yeah, probably. He's got a Brady shirt already (and a Bledsoe one as well actually) but there's no way I'm spending a precious afternoon at Foxborough next season (which is current plan) putting up with a fidgety and impatient five year old!!! I take him to see my rugby team (but that's only 80 minutes total) and for a four year old he has pretty good attention span for sport.

Congrats Mommy! Delicate and very careful hugs!

Congrats Bella!! What a great name. Handsome kiddo.

He is beautiful!! Congrats!!

And I loooooooooove the name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes