PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Introducing the newest Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending you and your family a hearty congratulations in this wonderful time :rocker:

FYI - one of my rec league basketball teammates has a 6 month old named...you guessed it...Brady. It'll be interesting once these little tykes hit school age to see how many little Bradys will be running around New England :D

Last edited:
Congrats Bella, and thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us! What a beautiful baby! Here's to many years of happiness and good fortune for you and your family!

Gorgeous!! Congrats!! Is this your first?

no, she has two other children named.......

Coates Armstrong

and

Glenn Bledsoe

in case it is not obvious i am kidding

Last edited:
Congratulations on your growing family.

Is he tired from breaking down some film?

Last edited:
Grats, Bella.... Though I think you missed a name.. Shouldn't it be William Harrison Brady :D

Congrats!

Bet he's the only Harrison in his class! (That's a good thing, at least to most...)

And 15 years from now, he'll be able to say he was named after Tom Brady, who will likely STILL be quite prominent.

Last edited:
Congrats! A beautiful boy - and a great name!

Congrats Bella. You're life just changed for the better in ways you would have never known. You will have so much fun with him.

Congratulations. Harrison Brady huh. Who is he named after? ;)

Congrats! He is absolutely gorgeous.

IMG_0094.jpg

Harrison Brady was born on December 3, 2006 at 8:24 in the morning, weighing 7 pounds, 2 oz. and measuring 19 inches long.

I'm doing pretty well postpartum, and I miss talking Pats here, though from my dad's description of the Lions game, I should be pretty glad I missed taht one.

A mod can move this thread to a more appropriate forum later, but I wanted to post it here, since this is where I always am.

-Bella

OMG he is too sweet and gorgeous!! CONGRATULATIONS Bella! Are you going to call him "Harry" for short, or "HB" or Harrison? Or 37-12! Considering the total stand-up quality of his namesakes,maybe just call him "THE MAN" lol!
He's beautiful-congratulations!! (a toast) :eat3:

Great news! Welcome Harrison Brady!!

Wow, he is one nice looking baby! Everyone always says that no matter what, but it's abosolutely true with him - his features are so defined and peaceful. HUGE congrats. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. And it's great raising a little Patriots fan - training camp visits, their first game, lots of gear...
I'm so happy for you - thanks so much for sharing :)

Uncle Shmessy is still marveling at what a good looking baby that is! Forget about football........ get that kid a modeling contract!

P.S. - Good luck to Willie55 getting any sleep upstairs now!!!!!!!

OMG he is too sweet and gorgeous!! CONGRATULATIONS Bella! Are you going to call him "Harry" for short, or "HB" or Harrison? Or 37-12! Considering the total stand-up quality of his namesakes,maybe just call him "THE MAN" lol!
He's beautiful-congratulations!! (a toast) :eat3:

No, no Harry, just Harrison. That one might be a bit of an issue, as my parents believe he will be called Harry no matter what. I don't get why we can't just say, "I'm sorry, but his name is Harrison." As for kids in the schoolyard, well, they'll make fun of anyone's name, even if the kid is named something like Dave or Mike.

I wonder if Harrison Ford ever had those problems?

Anyway, I figure if he gets older and hates his name for one reason or another, he can go by Brady. My husband also goes by his middle name.

That photo and name should be sent in to Patriots Football Weekly so all of Patriots Nation can be informed of the newest Patriots fan and his name.:rocker:

And BTW, Brady Harrison is the coolest name ever. I think both Tom and Rodney would be really pleased.

Last edited:
That photo and name should be sent in to Patriots Football Weekly so all of Patriots Nation can be informed of the newest Patriots fan and his name.:rocker:

And BTW, Brady Harrison is the coolest name ever. I think both Tom and Rodney would be really pleased.

I second this suggestion. Think Rodney and Brady would feel quite honored, not to mention the flack they would get from their teammates!!! Go for it Bella!:p

Harrison Brady? ... and WHO are your favorite players?!? Actually, not bad choices. :rolleyes:

Congrats!

And it might just get you some tickets to a game or two! Of course I named my kid Feinstein F. Feinstein and am still waiting for a $1 million check from Allan Shawn himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back