OT: Integrity League adds John Elway to Competition Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer of Thor

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Bruce Arians, John Elway added to competition committee

The other members of the committee include [Bruce Arians, Rich McKay], Giants owner John Mara, Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones, Packers president Mark Murphy, Ravens General Manager Ozzie Newsome, Texans G.M. Rick Smith, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis and Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin.

Good news is Jeff Fisher is out. But looks like the "Competition Committee" consists of guys who:

- Had a draft pick forfeited for pumping crowd noise into the stadium
- Were penalized for "spending over the cap" in a year where there was no cap
- Continued to employ someone convicted of obstruction of justice in a murder trial, and tried to sweep a domestic violence incident under the rug
- Tripped a player during live game action
- now just added, actively participated in salary cap fraud on the receiving end

I wonder if Bill has ever tried to join the committee. Every team should have a representative, no brainer in my opinion..

I believe BB eschews such participation.
That said, Kraft's nonchalant head in the sand attitude towards league machinations has cost us dearly. For all we know the vipers spend their meetings conspiring against the Patriots.

I know. I know. I've been reading too many posts by Joker.

I wonder if Bill has ever tried to join the committee. Every team should have a representative, no brainer in my opinion..
Read a while ago that Kraft nominated him and he wanted no part in NFL politics and burocracy.

1/2 the people on that list are cheating hacks.

Bruce Arians, John Elway added to competition committee

Good news is Jeff Fisher is out. But looks like the "Competition Committee" consists of guys who:

- Had a draft pick forfeited for pumping crowd noise into the stadium
- Were penalized for "spending over the cap" in a year where there was no cap
- Continued to employ someone convicted of obstruction of justice in a murder trial, and tried to sweep a domestic violence incident under the rug
- Tripped a player during live game action
- now just added, actively participated in salary cap fraud on the receiving end

looks like the leagues best shot at colluding to undermine the pats......they've already learned that fines, suspensions, and draft pick stealing is not going to get it done

Read a while ago that Kraft nominated him and he wanted no part in NFL politics and burocracy.

1/2 the people on that list are cheating hacks.

I seriously think he might strangle somebody.

I believe BB eschews such participation.
That said, Kraft's nonchalant head in the sand attitude towards league machinations has cost us dearly. For all we know the vipers spend their meetings conspiring against the Patriots.

I know. I know. I've been reading too many posts by Joker.
BB doesn't suffer fools.

looks like the leagues best shot at colluding to undermine the pats......they've already learned that fines, suspensions, and draft pick stealing is not going to get it done

This year they might try making him wear 1970's polyester coaches pants pulled up over his navel.

8916587905846e4367fd9dcc9c28cf19.jpg

000b171075ee21b460eb0f09cf592767.jpg

what transparent joke/organized criminal organization the NFL is...John Elway is the scumbag who went along with illegal machinations, knowingly, so his team could keep players to make a run at the ring late in his career. Jerkoff POS...and add that cadaver, Mara to the list too

You think this is bad wait until Roger runs for office.

That's his exit plan. He will resign as commissioner in pursuit of being elected as senator.

He will have the support of both N.Y. team owners and their fans.

Sickening just thinking about it.

The family circle will be complete.

Ugh. This just ran through my mind while reading this thread. Please someone tell me I'm crazy.

That's his exit plan. He will resign as commissioner in pursuit of being elected as senator.

Ugh. This just ran through my mind while reading this thread. Please someone tell me I'm crazy.

ec935573-ff74-4c92-adbe-37f1a0d2a786.jpg

not that crazy......oh god.....

Crazy as Joker.

I seriously think he might strangle somebody.
BB should be running this league and making all the rules. Things would make sense for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft