PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Injured fans sue Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep an open mind... but if this happened in 2009, why are they just now filing suit?

Ky. couple sues Bengals, stadium over drunk fans - Yahoo! News

The delay certainly won't help them win their case.

Two possibilities: what seemed like minor injuries were more serious, or they didn't have sense to talk to a lawyer sooner.

If they went for medical treatment right away, they probably have a case since it doesn't seem anyone's denying there was an incident. If they didn't, good luck on trying to connect a present malady to that event.

Good grief.

Should sue the team for being a laughingstock of an NFL franchise where the only team with more criminals on the roster is the Mean Machine.

Being a Cincy fan certainly explains the need for drunkness;)

Should sue the team for being a laughingstock of an NFL franchise where the only team with more criminals on the roster is the Mean Machine.

:D +1

"I think I broke his f***in' neck!"

I try to keep an open mind... but if this happened in 2009, why are they just now filing suit?

Maybe a statute of limitations on the claim (the deadline may be 2 years). By sitting on the case rather than immediately filing it, the case becomes harder to defend as the plaintiff probably took done relevant details to help the claim, but not much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST