PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I just missed getting to Jon Tomase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...

please-make-it-stop.jpg

I wonder what side Felger and Mazz decided was more of a hot take. Maybe they could somehow blame Brady for it.
Both lean toward Boston fans are racist, backward idiots whose only outlets are beer and their sports teams....Massarotti tends to add that we all wear white cloaks and hoods....
:mad:

Although I try not to listen to sports talk radio, I was in the car Saturday and I heard this guy on WEEI talking about the Adam Jones incident last week. He was coming down hard on the fans because some of them were looking for proof and didn't just want to take Jones' word on it.

Then I found out it was none other than Jon Tomasy and it all made sense. Of course he's not interested in getting his facts straight before he spews his idiocy. That was when I thought to myself, here's my chance to get him on air, just as I had mentioned a while back to @Joker.

I got home as fast as I could, dialed WEEI and it rang. Some man answered and said that the show was cut short because of the Red Sox game and I was just too late. Damn!

Then I heard him again on WEEI this morning, arguing that same nonsense to Gerry Callahan. I had another chance. I got to the phone, dialed and again a man answered. This time he asks me who I am and what I want to talk about. When I told him he said a simple thanks and hung up on me. How the heck did he know?

I'm not giving up. I'll get a chance to Matt Walsh this guy some day.

My question is this. What exactly did you say you wanted to talk about? If you say" I want to challenge John on his facts".. they aren't going to let you talk.. If you say "I want to agree with the panel and blast the Sox fans", then they'll put you on..

Once you get on, THEN you pull the Matt Walsh Card..

I still want to know why he couldn't call from his car and had to wait until he got home...

Although I try not to listen to sports talk radio, I was in the car Saturday and I heard this guy on WEEI talking about the Adam Jones incident last week. He was coming down hard on the fans because some of them were looking for proof and didn't just want to take Jones' word on it.

Then I found out it was none other than Jon Tomasy and it all made sense. Of course he's not interested in getting his facts straight before he spews his idiocy. That was when I thought to myself, here's my chance to get him on air, just as I had mentioned a while back to @Joker.

I got home as fast as I could, dialed WEEI and it rang. Some man answered and said that the show was cut short because of the Red Sox game and I was just too late. Damn!

Then I heard him again on WEEI this morning, arguing that same nonsense to Gerry Callahan. I had another chance. I got to the phone, dialed and again a man answered. This time he asks me who I am and what I want to talk about. When I told him he said a simple thanks and hung up on me. How the heck did he know?

I'm not giving up. I'll get a chance to Matt Walsh this guy some day.
I see Mazz all the time in a certain 7-11. I have ribbed him but try to be nice. I actually think he is funny. I saw Merloni in the mall the other day. The only one I was ever really tempted was Shank. I saw him plying with his cell when I was coming out of a client and I made some joke about how Theo would not take his calls anymore (at the time that was kind of a "story" that Theo was ducking him)

I will never get the three minutes back it took to type this...

We have the technology to facilitate such an endeavour after all....

...so why couldn't he deploy a parachute, or didn't we have the technology?

How good a pilot can the guy be, crashing experimental ships like that.

...just sayin'

...and now he will be drafted in the sixth round by the only team that will take him in 2000, the New England Patriots...

I walked past him one day at the Reading, MA Market Basket. He looks like a mix of Kermit the Frog and Richard Simmons. He is also very short. 5'5 - 5'6? So in addition to sounding like he is taking in helium, he is super funny looking face to face. I cannot take that dude seriously whatsoever.

Now a days most people have voice activated Bluetooth. Press one button, similar to changing the radio station and say "call Weei". Not much distraction to it. I would think music could be more distracting...

At first I thought this was sarcastic, but apparently you guys are actually asking.
It is called distracted driving. Everyone else on the road wants you to hang up and drive.

I'm not sure who "Everyone else" is supposed to be. It's currently legal to be on your cell phone wile driving in Massachusetts, as long as you're 18 or older and not driving a public transit vehicle. It probably won't stay that way, because Massachusetts and sheep for residents, but that's the way it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back