PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hope that Aqua is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The guy disappeared, abruptly, after the Phins took Ginn..... Hope he is ok...

I heard a rumor that he was out hunting Cam Cameron.

No, look in the visitors locker room. He posted there a few times yesterday trying to put a positive spin on such a bad reach.

:rofl:

Don't worry they have the greatest Coach to help them Nick Saban; oh Wait
he left didn't he.

Never mind

The Ginn picked bummed him out but I think the Moss trade put him over the edge.

If it weren't just so mean I'd post an "Aquaboy suicide watch" thread

I heard a rumor that he was out hunting Cam Cameron.
I'mgoing to like Cameron a lot. I've really missed Wanny.

I was afraid that Randy Meuller would make us miss Rick Speilman, but no - I think I'll like Randy just fine.

Plus I really like Polian going for offense in the draft, even giving up next year's first for a guard.

If only Herm would come back to the Jests, my life would be complete.

I'mgoing to like Cameron a lot. I've really missed Wanny.

I was afraid that Randy Meuller would make us miss Rick Speilman, but no - I think I'll like Randy just fine.

Plus I really like Polian going for offense in the draft, even giving up next year's first for a guard.

If only Herm would come back to the Jests, my life would be complete.

No no no. Go over to the indystar board. The colts "silently" addressed their defense in the draft. It is all fixed now. And the Patriots have "reached" for their wr's this offseason.

No no no. Go over to the indystar board. The colts "silently" addressed their defense in the draft. It is all fixed now. And the Patriots have "reached" for their wr's this offseason.

Yeah, Moss for a fourth rounder and a 3 million dollar salary is a reach.

LMAO

Karma finally caught up with him after having screwed me and Bread of Life out of the money he owed from our bet from last season.

He got all that he deserved.......I think, until he pays off, his franchise is doomed to dwell in the cellar of the AFC East. Hell, even Buffalo will finish higher than the spoiled fish this year.

Karma finally caught up with him after having screwed me and Bread of Life out of the money he owed from our bet from last season.

He got all that he deserved.......I think, until he pays off, his franchise is doomed to dwell in the cellar of the AFC East. Hell, even Buffalo will finish higher than the spoiled fish this year.

Buffalo did a much better job filling their holes in the draft while the Phins keep pretending they have a QB

No you see Aqua is a loyal fan who has an opinion about everything. I love the pick of John Beck, but will admit I was disapointed at first with the Ginn selection. I'm thrilled that we have a game changer who will be playing right away, our QB of the future and got the 2nd best center in the draft. But I do know that the Quinn pick could've been a mistake. He will be measured up to Ginn throughout his whole career, let's just hope Ginn proves CamRam right.

Buffalo did a much better job filling their holes in the draft while the Phins keep pretending they have a QB

What's wrong with John Beck?Let me guess, you've probably never seen him play? Ron Jawarski said there was no on like Beck in college football in terms of making NFL type of throws. I value his opinion over most critics and scouts out there. They guy knows EXACTLY what he's talking about. You on the other hand don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not saying Ginn was the right pick there, but don't say the Fins had a horrible draft. They got the #2 receiver in the draft, the #3 QB (#2 in some minds,) and the #2 center in the draft. Not a bad first day IMO.

EDIT: I just want to point out how pathetic this board is (for the most part.) There is an ABSOLUTE love fest with me while I could honestly care less when you guys make these threads knocking me. It's great, you all love me so much that you have to keep talking about me.

Last edited:
At this time, there are at least 7 threads with over 400 posts on the indystar board dedicated to the Patriots. While there are a few wise Colts fans, most of them say either the Pats "suck" or are "gay". You could get better opinions on football if you go to the local middle school and ask a few kids what they think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft