PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Geno tore his ACL, per Rappaport

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks for geno. tough luck

he should gtfo out of new york!!
Huh? The Jets won't be able to push him out the door fast enough.

Look at it this way, the best that Todd Bowles could say about him last week, when asked about how Geno got along in the locker room was "They don't hate him."

Feel bad for Geno. Thats his livelihood.

The Jets can rot in hell for all I care.

Yes, the "chip on my shoulder because nobody believed in me" lament is decidedly nauseating when your performance earns you that lack of faith.

And good work calling out the entire organization after the $12 million payday in return for a 66 QBR. Go Jets!
Under almost any other circumstances, I'd agree with you.

But the Jets organization is sooooooooo bad that I (and I think a lot of other people down here in NYC) was delighted when I read it in this morning's Daily News.

You have to live down here and read one of the Tabloids every day to get a sense of how very, very, very bad this organization is. From Woody Johnson on down, it is loaded with useless hangers on and people who couldn't get a job anywhere else (which is why the NFL hires so many of them...no one else would have them).

I actually thought that Rex Ryan was a perfect fit for this clown circus, but Tannenbaum (aka Tannen-chez) was so awful that they both had to go.

So Geno starts the 2015 season as the QB NYJ and one ass-whopping broken jaw, and a blown out knee later he played about a quarter, and his contract is up.
Now they go back to the guy they insulted with their contract offers, welcomed back as a savoir then benched after 6 games with 2 other QBs on the roster, both of which they are afraid to put in a game.
SOJ

This could make a great straight to DVD movie.

Starring
The monster from Stranger Things as Geno
The terrier from the wizard of Oz as Fitzpatrick

d%#*!@t! I wanted Gee-No! to be the Green Beans starter. :mad: Now with Fizzlepack getting his job back they'll probably win more games. :(

Fitz is better than Geno cos he'll win his 6-8 games ensuring the jets miss the playoffs and draft in the middle of the round.

As a Pats fan, the best thing for us would have been for Geno to play well enough for the Jets to be tempted to think there's a future. That'd be high comedy.

I hope GeNO goes on to be successful elsewhere just to further embarrass the jest....but i hoped that for sanchez too and that hasn't worked out too well.

d%#*!@t! I wanted Gee-No! to be the Green Beans starter. :mad: Now with Fizzlepack getting his job back they'll probably win more games. :(
We need them to win a few to ruin their draft position and to keep Bowels as coach! :D

I hope GeNO goes on to be successful elsewhere just to further embarrass the jest....but i hoped that for sanchez too and that hasn't worked out too well.
Go to Saskatchewan, win a few Grey Cups...

What's crazy about this is Ge-NOOOO has actually played fairly well against the Patriots. Fitz is better (that's like choosing what type of death is better) but Smith stepped up in those games. Now, they're ****ed. Lovely.

That's a punch in the gut.

Damn that sucks for Geno. No matter the opponent these guys are human beings too here's to a speedy recovery.

I want them to stay on the mediocrity treadmill forever. 6-10 to 8-8 every year.
Seems the Jets need to wait (not for long) for the Rams to fire Jeff Fisher and hire him, and a nice long streak of 7-9 seasons should result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes