PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Former Jet Joe McKnight killed in shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
****ing insane. I just...yeah. Shot because of road rage? How ****ing stupid.

Ridiculous....RIP

Wow. This reminds me of Will Smith when almost the exact same thing happened to him. So very sad. RIP and prayers up to his family and friends.

Wow. This reminds me of Will Smith when almost the exact same thing happened to him. So very sad. RIP and prayers up to his family and friends.

Seem's like people have short fuses these days. Smh

no kidding. not only the road rage similarity, but both happened in new orleans (terrytown is right across the river).

He was trying to apologize when the guy shot him.

RIP.

What in the actual f is going on in our country? I just read an article from my hometown near DC about 3 kids aged 18-21 jumped a 45 year old man on Thanksgiving night and shot him. 1 of the kids went to a rival high school and was heavily recruited.

I mean, seriously - what the hell? Why on earth are so many so quick to use violence? In this case, McKnight somehow "disrespected" this animal so he took his life? The man was trying to apologize through vehicles and you kill somebody. **** is so messed up

That's pretty ****ty, I watched him play a few games near the end of the year with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (CFL) and he was playing good.

R.I.P. This is why I never get out of the car or incite road rage anymore even though I carry. People don't have any respect for human life out there and are very quick to resort to violence. It's simply not worth it.

R.I.P.

senseless tragedy

. prayers for his family

Is Terrytown a ghetto neighbourhood?

R.I.P. This is why I never get out of the car or incite road rage anymore even though I carry. People don't have any respect for human life out there and are very quick to resort to violence. It's simply not worth it.
@dreighver @rsd Why was this funny? Am I missing something?

RIP, that's messed up. Seems like when this stuff happens it's always in New Orleans.

A witness, who declined to give her name, said she was leaving a store in the area when she saw a man at the intersection yelling at another man, who was trying to apologize. The man who was yelling shot the other man more than once, she said.

She said the shooter shot the man, stood over him and said "I told you don't you f--- with me." Then he fired again, she said.

Man, that is just incredibly ****ed up.

Yup.. generally speaking, humans are pretty ****ing terrible

So crazy... RIP

P.S. Not sure why you got 2 funny ratings for that statement

Wherever, why and however these incidents happened, this is terrible for the deceased, their families and their communities.
RIP

Horrible news, rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick