PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Fins Harrington 414 Yards=LOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Amazing,Joey Harrington throws for FOUR HUNDRED and 14 yards.Which Im guessing is safe to say is a career High for the Kid,and they still drop to a loss against the Packers.Thats Remarkable.Poor Fins..:rocker:

3 picks..1 wasnt his fault though.

its not hard to throw for 400 yards when your versing Packers and throw 62 passes lol

damn. 33/62. fins are horrible. also fumbled once

Last edited:
Remix 6 said:
3 picks..1 wasnt his fault though.

its not hard to throw for 400 yards when your versing Packers and throw 62 passes lol

damn. 33/62. fins are horrible. also fumbled once

Kinda blows for Harrington Though.I have always Liked him.He's definately a skilled QB.Minus the INT's....

With Joey throwing for 400+ yards a game, Fins win 9 in a row and make the playoffs. Sweeping through the AFC playoffs, Phins have a home game for SB XLI but lose in the closing minutes when Nick "The Flick" throws a challenge flag too late on an obvious blown call. Danny "Mensa" Marino named next Phins coach.

Patriotic said:
With Joey throwing for 400+ yards a game, Fins win 9 in a row and make the playoffs. Sweeping through the AFC playoffs, Phins have a home game for SB XLI but lose in the closing minutes when Nick "The Flick" throws a challenge flag too late on an obvious blown call. Danny "Mensa" Marino named next Phins coach.

Ya know.I would Expect to see a VERY successful Dolphins Franchise if Marino Was indeed named HC.The guy is a Class act IMHO.One of the best.

Harrington has to be the starter the rest of the way for Miami,He's earned it.

HAMMERMILL said:

I agree,Not to mention it would mean not having to watch that ClownA$$ of a QB they wasted too much money on play anymore this season...

Am I the only one here that has and always will strongly dislike Joey Harrington? Dude looks/acts like a total d-bag.

On ESPN Radio today they said that there was a very strong article written down there today being very critical of Saban. I haven't been able to locate it. Does anyone know anything about this?

Phins trolls...where areeee you?

Aqua is dead, checked finheaven. That other dude with the jason taylor sig is dead. All the fish are dead.

Brutal. What's worse is that I bought into the preseason hype- drafted Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers for my fantasy team. I know, I know...should have my head examined.

Those two bozos have absolutely killed me this season.

Thank goodness for my go-to guys thus far- LoMo, Philip Rivers and the Chicago D...otherwise I'd be in dead-last place.

The Doofins are dead and buried this season...a cautionary tale for going after big-name/big-risk guys.

Last edited:
BradyisGod said:
On ESPN Radio today they said that there was a very strong article written down there today being very critical of Saban. I haven't been able to locate it. Does anyone know anything about this?

Yes...I threw out the paper, but you can find it by going to sun-sentinel.com
Title of article is: Saban Under Scrutiny...............

Caf said:
Yes...I threw out the paper, but you can find it by going to sun-sentinel.com
Title of article is: Saban Under Scrutiny...............

Thanks!

10 letters

HAMMERMILL said:

You're kidding right? 3 TDs and 7 INTs (one a pick six) isn't exactlly getting it done. When Daunte is healthy, he is our man. I imagine he will be on the shelf the rest of the year to heal his knee which was never really ready in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News