PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Could the Jets now lose Fitzgerald (oops... I mean Fitzpatrick) to Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the Wild, Wild World of sports is goin on around here? ??o_O

Changed the title... my bad. And I love the Irish!!!! (Mrs. Rover is Irish... with a shock of red hair like the fires from hell!!!) :D

Listen here Mr Rusty Truck........ the ole' "I have an Irish friend" defense is not going to fly here.

Sincerely

Gerald's' brother Patrick Fitzgerald

That doesn't mean I'm wrong. Osweiler is young with solid potential, demonstrated by the contract he received in Houston. Wouldn't you prefer him over Fitzpatrick?

Tune, the Broncos are coming off a SB win. By default they are top SB contenders for 2016. So while one could argue the potential of BO in Denver would raise a stink with the competition in coming years, for 2016 a vet like RF provides them their best shot at repeating as the head-cheese. :). If I am Denver I am about the right here and right now with the chance for repeat.

Seriously as of right now RF>BO. Not sure why RF gets so much hate thrown at him. No, he is most certainly not a top tier QB. However, the guy has demonstrated he can be a piece to the puzzle (defense + running game + an RF led passing game will make for a highly competitive team). In the 2016 NFL even just being an adequate piece QB is a valuable commodity.

Always reminds me of the joke: what is served for a 7 course Irish meal? A six pack and a potato....

Heh!! And being myself a bit Irish, I can tell you that many'f us'd roux the waste of a perfectly good Potato, taken before its Time, as it were, when it might've grown up and become just like its 6 Brothers!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes