PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts injuries (Sanders, Hayden, Jackson, Gonzalez, Hagler) - merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hayden out Colts

rookie cornerbacks,

meet Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels this week (84 combined catches)

and

Randy Moss and Wes Welker next week (89 combined catches)
:eek:

I just want that fake schedule to get a loss ASAP.....

This one hurts more then Bob, More the Hagler, More then Gonzales.

This one hurts.

What is going on ? Seems the D' men are falling like flies :eek: Is this a mind game played by them ?

Re: OT: Colts CB Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL torn in practice Wednesday

Kelvin Hayden now out 4 weeks with knee injury and Sanders having surgery again!

That's at least the 3rd time I have read you say fake 0 this week. It's not fake, they have won every game they have played, they can only play the teams that are on their schedule.

You want to say untested 0 that would be accurate, but fake 0 is just wrong.

your schedule is Peanut Butter FLUFF.

you have no chance now w/ those injuries.

Justice has been inflicted on the team w/ the fake schedule

rd my story man...

colts lose another BIGGY

I hope the Texans beat the snot out of them this weekend and start them on a downward spiral.

That's at least the 3rd time I have read you say fake 0 this week. It's not fake, they have won every game they have played, they can only play the teams that are on their schedule.

You want to say untested 0 that would be accurate, but fake 0 is just wrong.

Agreed. A win is a win. Good teams beat bad teams and the Colts have done it.

who cares if they've only beaten bad teams? Better than losing to the Jets.

Damn, we'd better beat the colts now...

Re: OT: Colts Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL injury

Jackson's a starter- #2 CB I believe. Good player, sucks that he got hurt.

rookie cornerbacks,

meet Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels this week (84 combined catches)

and

Randy Moss and Wes Welker next week (89 combined catches)
:eek:

Except Owen Daniels is out this week.

But point is still true. Nothing like trial by fire.

Powers won the job in the pre-season. so I am not so much worried about him as I am Lacey, he was beat by Stonehands Ginn but got lucky that Ted can only catch slightly better then Hank Baskett.

Re: OT: Colts Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL injury

Jackson's a starter- #2 CB I believe. Good player, sucks that he got hurt.

He should have been coming into this year but with the nagging injury he was only playing Nickel, he is a good physical corner whose role in the nickel will really be missed.

The way things are going in Indianapolis right now, the towel boy is going to end up on IR.

What is going on ? Seems the D' men are falling like flies :eek: Is this a mind game played by them ?

I think they just don't like playing in the cold so they just stop :0 :)

Re: OT: Colts CB Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL torn in practice Wednesday

So, when the Pats stroll into Indy, TFB will be facing a Colts secondary featuring two rookies and Jennings at the 3 CB spots? Hmmmm, goodie :singing:

So, when the Pats stroll into Indy, TFB will be facing a Colts secondary featuring two rookies and Jennings at the 3 CB spots? Hmmmm, goodie :singing:

:)

I just received an Infraction for an acronym...... what a joke

kicked out of my own thread

the new one I just made

We'll still have to deal with their top offense and will be at risk of their good pass rush diminishing the effect of the loss of the DBs; but, yeah, this means we SHOULD win, even at their place and should light up the scoreboard if we can protect the QB.

We'll still have to deal with their top offense and will be at risk of their good pass rush diminishing the effect of the loss of the DBs; but, yeah, this means we SHOULD win, even at their place and should light up the scoreboard if we can protect the QB.

:)

I expect nothing less

This one hurts more then Bob, More the Hagler, More then Gonzales.

This one hurts.

Yep, Hayden's been a rock in that ever-evolving secondary. As good as the Colts have been at plug-and-play DBs, spending a Texans-Patriots-Ravens-Texans month without Hayden, Jackson AND likely Sanders could get ugly.

Thnx.

I didnt realize about the language policy.

My mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back