PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classy Shawne Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Good point. Wasn't all of SD denouncing this team back in early October?

Oh, and love your sig pic. Whatever it takes to get Big Vince to stay as "Big" is cool with me! :D

That photo was itching to be photoshopped.

It must suck for Charger fans to root for a team with so many bigmouths on it. Deep down, they have to be embarrased. The taunting, dancing, whining, and ill-advised press conference quotes and such. They come hear and complain about our over-use of terms like "classy", but...
How can you not?

I was just ribbin you guys. Sheesh, lots of Patsfans uptight this week. Nervous for the Jags?? Nothing to worry about, I'm sure you're going to smoke them by at least 3 TD's.

agreed.

and don't worry about your colts --- they also win by 3 scores.

Last edited:
I was just ribbin you guys. Sheesh, lots of Patsfans uptight this week. Nervous for the Jags?? Nothing to worry about, I'm sure you're going to smoke them by at least 3 TD's.

Sorry, I'm just a newb. :eek:

I was in BC Sports with my dad and saw it and thought it was a joke. Nope, it's real.

That's crazy. You'd think they would have him in an "actiion pose". Giving a stiff-arm or something. But sitting on the bench looking misewrable, that's ******* priceless.
You guys gotta see this.

2008_01_LT.jpg

There ya go.

LdT had that EXACT same look on his face near the end of the first half Sunday. It was after a 3 and out.

Wow, for a PatsFans board, I sure do see a lot of Charger threads going on. Aren't you guys playing the Jags next week?????

I know you say you hate LT, Rivers, Merriman & Co, but with the amount of threads you guys create about them, I believe it's called RESPECT. :D
What are you doing here, your team is playing the colts. The reason that there is some much charger talk is because the are the worst trash talking, haven't won anything but a division annoying team ever. As Patriot fans we respect the Colts and would love to avenge our loss from last year, however if your second tier team can beat an injured Colt team we would love it because crushing the "classsy" Chargers and watching them cry and implode would be almost as satisfying as winnning the SB for a fourth time

What are you doing here, your team is playing the colts. The reason that there is some much charger talk is because the are the worst trash talking, haven't won anything but a division annoying team ever. As Patriot fans we respect the Colts and would love to avenge our loss from last year, however if your second tier team can beat an injured Colt team we would love it because crushing the "classsy" Chargers and watching them cry and implode would be almost as satisfying as winnning the SB for a fourth time

Good God, that would be sweet.

But with all due respect, that guys seems like one of the "good" ones...you might even call him a classy troll.

In all seriousness, I'm here out of respect. The Pats are the best team in the NFL - you should be honored that so many opposing fans visit your site. I enjoy talking football with your fans, and for the most part, Patsfans are of the highest class.

I smell a set up.......

ps

ahahahaha!!!!
that 'action' figure is classic.
you should paint a couple tears on it.

Back to Meriman ... He said some nice things about Brady and the Pats this morning with Mike & Mike. Very respectfull. I was kind of surprised.

Back to Meriman ... He said some nice things about Brady and the Pats this morning with Mike & Mike. Very respectfull. I was kind of surprised.

he's off the juice now, so no more 'roid rage.

Link? Or at least a recap of what he said? I don't listen to them, I am a Boomer and Carton kind of guy.

And was he wearing that fruity muscleshirt like during last years Wild Card Weekend interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results