PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classy Shawne Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm done having babies..he'll have to do that with all the other ones!

I'm talking about the "you ain't cheating you ain't tryin" and then the day before the game he told Madden if we played them 10 times, we'd beat them 9. I still see his face at the presser after, comedy gold.

The cheating statement (as I previously posted) was a joke. It means nothing. Now, to this day, I dont know why he said the other part. When I heard that, I was mildly embarrased. I dont know why he said it. But again, its ancient history. And as far as the terms "Belicheat" and all that. Well, those are just cute nicknames, which unfortunately for you fans, will probably stick forever.

The cheating statement (as I previously posted) was a joke. It means nothing. Now, to this day, I dont know why he said the other part. When I heard that, I was mildly embarrased. I dont know why he said it. But again, its ancient history. And as far as the terms "Belicheat" and all that. Well, those are just cute nicknames, which unfortunately for you fans, will probably stick forever.

Just like LaClassian, whiner, ***** and my new favorite...diarrhea boy.

What antics? Having a child out of wedlock? I don't get why people make a big deal about Brady having ONE child out of wedlock, but Travis Henry has NINE and no one brings it up.

It's because they hate Swedish women.

The majority of Swedish women have kids out of wedlock. Me, I think Swedish women are OK.

Last edited:
Let's make one thing clear. You will NEVER know the competitive edge gained from Spygate (if any). The NFL made sure of it. So, dont pretend that you do and compare it to a sock!

Actually, I have SEEN it. Most of us have...it was shown on television; which, last I checked, is catching on these days. There may even be one in every home!

The NFL made sure that we will never see all the other coaches doing the same thing...I am not just making this crap up, I am just paraphrasing what COACHES like Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells said. So, don't pretend that you know the difference between Bill Belicheat and Clinton Cheatris.

Just like LaClassian, whiner, ***** and my new favorite...diarrhea boy.

OK, that's enough diarrhea talk. Some how, I dont think those names will stick like Belichick's. Just a guess.

Actually, I have SEEN it. Most of us have...it was shown on television; which, last I checked, is catching on these days. There may even be one in every home!

The NFL made sure that we will never see all the other coaches doing the same thing...I am not just making this crap up, I am just paraphrasing what COACHES like Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells said. So, don't pretend that you know the difference between Bill Belicheat and Clinton Cheatris.

Making up more crap!! I cant stand it. YOU saw the tape?? Really?? Because I thought the tape was destroyed. So, how exactly do you know what was gained? How do you know what was filmed BEFORE the cameraman was caught on film? How do you know how the Pats utilized it? Because you saw the cameraman on the sideline? Stop pretending you know something more than the rest of the world.

OK, that's enough diarrhea talk. Some how, I dont think those names will stick like Belichick's. Just a guess.

Okay, I have to ask you something completely off topic because it really bothers me. Why do the women on chargers.com post pictures of themselves? It seems so wierd to me. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it really does.

Okay, I have to ask you something completely off topic because it really bothers me. Why do the women on chargers.com post pictures of themselves? It seems so wierd to me. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it really does.

Hmmm, interesting question. I know of only two, I think. Maybe to get called out at a game? Seems a little risky to me. I've seen guys do it (on all forums), so I guess it's the same reason.

Hmmm, interesting question. I know of only two, I think. Maybe to get called out at a game? Seems a little risky to me. I've seen guys do it (on all forums), so I guess it's the same reason.

In this day and age, just doesn't seem like a safe thing to do...

If the Chargers face the Patriots in the AFCG, will you classless Patriots fans stoop so low as to mock Shawne with the Lights Out dance?
Depends on if Merriman goes to another Chargers rally and says he's gonna punch Tom Brady in the mouth.

Making up more crap!! I cant stand it. YOU saw the tape?? Really?? Because I thought the tape was destroyed. So, how exactly do you know what was gained? How do you know what was filmed BEFORE the cameraman was caught on film? How do you know how the Pats utilized it? Because you saw the cameraman on the sideline? Stop pretending you know something more than the rest of the world.

Lots of us saw it. Jay Glazer showed it on FOX one morning. You can see it if you want. Follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9jXpxMivY

Yeah, I agree, the tape SHOULD have been destroyed, but it was shown on national television.

So who's making up crap now?

You got awful quiet, sweetheart. Still watching the video I "made up" seeing? You're not even a good troll. :(

Wow, for a PatsFans board, I sure do see a lot of Charger threads going on. Aren't you guys playing the Jags next week?????

I know you say you hate LT, Rivers, Merriman & Co, but with the amount of threads you guys create about them, I believe it's called RESPECT. :D

No, actually, its called BOREDOM...see, when your team is the greatest of all time, you really don't have much to worry about, which gives you a boatload of free time to fill...

No, actually, its called BOREDOM...see, when your team is the greatest of all time, you really don't have much to worry about, which gives you a boatload of free time to fill...

LOL. Your team huh? Looking at your forum join date, September 2007, I'd say that makes you a classic bandwagonner.

I think the better question would be why is a Pats board infested with chargers fans.

LOL. Your team huh? Looking at your forum join date, September 2007, I'd say that makes you a classic bandwagonner.

I just joined the forum a few minutes ago. Since when does that determine the length of someone's fanhood? From what I hear, San Diego is the most notorious in terms of bandwagoning.

I think the better question would be why is a Pats board infested with chargers fans.

LOL. Oh look, ANOTHER Pats bandwagonner (join date Nov 2007).

I just joined the forum a few minutes ago. Since when does that determine the length of someone's fanhood? From what I hear, San Diego is the most notorious in terms of bandwagoning.

Good point. Wasn't all of SD denouncing this team back in early October?

Oh, and love your sig pic. Whatever it takes to get Big Vince to stay as "Big" is cool with me! :D

omg bandwagon poster!!

lolz

I was just ribbin you guys. Sheesh, lots of Patsfans uptight this week. Nervous for the Jags?? Nothing to worry about, I'm sure you're going to smoke them by at least 3 TD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes