PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classy Shawne Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that really real??? Looks nothing like LT. But if it's real, that's one of the lamest action figures I've ever seen.

I swear, I saw it in BC Sports and I couldn't believe it. I googled it when I got home. I guess Macfarlane is trying out new designs instead of just action shots?

Is that really real??? Looks nothing like LT. But if it's real, that's one of the lamest action figures I've ever seen.

Not really much of an action figure, more like... a figure.
I can't find any action in the thing whatsoever.

Last edited:
I swear, I saw it in BC Sports and I couldn't believe it. I googled it when I got home. I guess Macfarlane is trying out new designs instead of just action shots?

Wow. That's sure to become joke material for opposing fans. Cringe

Merriman is one of the Chargers that I actually like. I can forgive him for banned substances. He is a good player.

I am tired of Tomlinson reminding people he is classy.

Rivers is a punk.

It's a shame because used to root for the Bolts.

I like Marty Shottenheimer. I think they were too quick to get rid of him. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but Norv is a huge step backward.

I really thought Manning was a little turd for his draft day pouting. I guess that didn't automatically make Rivers a good guy. Eli Manning turned out to be the better man. Trash talking when you've never won anything...stupid. Vrabel said it best and apparently shut him up: "You'll never be Drew Brees. Never. We know it, and all the guys in that huddle know it."

pouting is an action.

check this romo action figure some guy posted:

romo_doll.jpg

pouting is an action.

check this romo action figure some guy posted:

romo_doll.jpg

HA HA! That looks like the old McNabb one we have that my boyfriend's 4-year-old nephew broke.

HA HA! That looks like the old McNabb one we have that my boyfriend's 4-year-old nephew broke.

that's kind of ironic in a way.
just like what would happen in real life.

Merriman is one of the Chargers that I actually like. I can forgive him for banned substances. He is a good player.

I am tired of Tomlinson reminding people he is classy.

Rivers is a punk.

It's a shame because used to root for the Bolts.

I like Marty Shottenheimer. I think they were too quick to get rid of him. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but Norv is a huge step backward.

I really thought Manning was a little turd for his draft day pouting. I guess that didn't automatically make Rivers a good guy. Eli Manning turned out to be the better man. Trash talking when you've never won anything...stupid. Vrabel said it best and apparently shut him up: "You'll never be Drew Brees. Never. We know it, and all the guys in that huddle know it."

To be completely honest, I can't say I enjoy watching LT pouting, or Rivers running his mouth. Rivers is young, and emotional, and I hope as he grows he will grow out of it. We have a lot to prove as a team, and until we do so, as a fan I would like to see less talk and more action, IMO.

i have an even better story, rivers apparently invited 10 orphans to the game, but then later admitted he was the man who made them orphans
then proceeded to buy their orphanage and demolish it :cool:

(maniacal laughter)

The fact why patriot fans hate charger fans so much is because they act like they have actually accomplished domething in their pathetic 13 years since the won the AFC. They think everything anyother team does especially the patriots really is no big deal. They have players who disrespect the patriots by saying we only have the ability to beat 1 out of 10 tries. Chargers have players that disrespect our defense by saying they are scrubs and nobodys. They try and pick fights with other players because they dance on their field (as if they never would do that in new england). Chargers have players that have a dance for a tackle, a sack, a first down, a 5 yard catch, a 10 yard catch, a 20 yard catch, and a TD. They have players that ridicule our coach a coach that has won 3 super bowls and 2 AP coach of the year awards. The chargers during a game don't even respect eachother. And even after all this when have you ever heard a patriot player ever speak badly about a charger unless it was to defend a team mate or coach. That's why patriot fans hate the chargers and that's why we will always post threads at any time possible to ridicule the chargers for being so immature

Honestly? And believe me I would tell you the truth. I don't have on iota of repect for them. Not one ounce. I respect something about almost every team in the league. Hell, I even repect the Dolphins because of Taylor. Not the Chargers. I can't find one thing to respect. Cromartie maybe? I think he's pretty good, but so overshadowed by the whiners.

Louis Castillo.

Merriman is classy, but this isn't the best example of it. I lived in San Diego and I think it is funny how short their memories are when a good player burns them early. I remember him not signing as a rookie and holding out for more money because he thought he was that good. It happened to be that he is that good, but San Diego thought he should prove it before he got paid. He won and San Diego let it go. Good for them.

Gates is my favorite of them all, but I can't stand any of the rest.

The fact why patriot fans hate charger fans so much is because they act like they have actually accomplished domething in their pathetic 13 years since the won the AFC. They think everything anyother team does especially the patriots really is no big deal. They have players who disrespect the patriots by saying we only have the ability to beat 1 out of 10 tries. Chargers have players that disrespect our defense by saying they are scrubs and nobodys. They try and pick fights with other players because they dance on their field (as if they never would do that in new england). Chargers have players that have a dance for a tackle, a sack, a first down, a 5 yard catch, a 10 yard catch, a 20 yard catch, and a TD. They have players that ridicule our coach a coach that has won 3 super bowls and 2 AP coach of the year awards. The chargers during a game don't even respect eachother. And even after all this when have you ever heard a patriot player ever speak badly about a charger unless it was to defend a team mate or coach. That's why patriot fans hate the chargers and that's why we will always post threads at any time possible to ridicule the chargers for being so immature

Guess what. We no longer care about what any NE fan "thinks" about us or our players. Just like you dont care about the rest of the entire country calling you cheaters and cheering for you to lose.

Chill. Never judge a player based on autographs. I know a lot of athletes pretty well who have done the same thing and they are still really good guys.

But I do hate Merriman and everyone on SD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey