PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classy Shawne Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think BB would learn from LT (being such a classy guy) that you do not have to cheat to win. WHOAAA!! BA DUM CHING!!!

A reply along the lines of wouldn't Merriman would be better suited to NE having both been caught gaining an unfair advantage would have been better.

What sh!t talking are you referring to exactly?

"The Patriots live by the motto: If you're not cheating, you're not trying."

That is not paraphrased. It is an exact quote.

Why are you such a reasonable Charger fan? You're a disgrace to your kind.

I'll be very frank with you. I think most Chagers fans feel the same way as I do. Unfortunately, (live every team forum), you get a few knuckleheads that like to wreak havoc. There are a few things I dont like that have happened in the past year, but I'm sure youre not very proud of Spygate or Brady's off field antics either. Every team has their flaws.

I'll be very frank with you. I think most Chagers fans feel the same way as I do. Unfortunately, (live every team forum), you get a few knuckleheads that like to wreak havoc. There are a few things I dont like that have happened in the past year, but I'm sure youre not very proud of Spygate or Brady's off field antics either. Every team has their flaws.

Brady's off field antics? You mean the fact that he had sex with a woman out of wedlock?

What antics? Having a child out of wedlock? I don't get why people make a big deal about Brady having ONE child out of wedlock, but Travis Henry has NINE and no one brings it up.

"The Patriots live by the motto: If you're not cheating, you're not trying."

That is not paraphrased. It is an exact quote.

Belichick just got caught and it was in the middle of Spygate mania. The media clowns were pushing the guy hard for a statement to print. They got it. According to the NFL, the Pats did something they shouldnt have. Cheating, unfair advantage, inappropriate.....whatever you want to call it. So in reality, his statement wasnt very absurd. Some would say it was spot on. And by the way, that's an age old cliche "if youre not cheating, youre not trying." I think you give it a little too much weight.

I said in another thread that I go to SoCal every year and they are very, very nice people. But internet Charger fans suck.

I'm upset that BB was arrogant. That's where it ends. I'm much more upset how everyone blew it out of proportion and nobody bothers to step back, take a look at it and realize that is is nothing. If this was the Cardinals it would have been a footnote and nobody would have cared. Take Gruden's quote "Are you kidding me, we're still talking about that?" While he was laughing.

As far as Brady, I fully believe that was a trap job at it's finest. Whatever method of BC they were using for 3 years was working and then when it was ending, it failed? Sorry, not buying it. She wanted kids, he didn't right now. And it's 2007, is it really all that rare? Am I supposed to be upset that a 30 year old man is having pre-marital sex?

Brady's off field antics? You mean the fact that he had sex with a woman out of wedlock?

Didnt he knock up two at the same time? (Is that possible?) Regardless, you kind of missed the point. Which was, no team, with all the different personalities, is perfect. Your regular season was perfect.....the team is not.

Belichick just got caught and it was in the middle of Spygate mania. The media clowns were pushing the guy hard for a statement to print. They got it. According to the NFL, the Pats did something they shouldnt have. Cheating, unfair advantage, inappropriate.....whatever you want to call it. So in reality, his statement wasnt very absurd. Some would say it was spot on. And by the way, that's an age old cliche "if youre not cheating, youre not trying." I think you give it a little too much weight.

So the media is "clowns" when they are trying to get quotes from your team about Blown Out Of Proportion Gate, but when they are reporting CHEATERS, SPYGATE, BELICHEAT, PATRIOTS*; that is perfectly fine and you believe every word they say.

No one called him Clinton Cheatris when he wore one red and one yellow sock, breaking an NFL rule. You will say "Yeah, but it was different, Bill Belichick got a competitive advantage." Well, according to the NFL, he didn't. So, he cheated as much as Portis.

I said in another thread that I go to SoCal every year and they are very, very nice people. But internet Charger fans suck.

I'm upset that BB was arrogant. That's where it ends. I'm much more upset how everyone blew it out of proportion and nobody bothers to step back, take a look at it and realize that is is nothing. If this was the Cardinals it would have been a footnote and nobody would have cared. Take Gruden's quote "Are you kidding me, we're still talking about that?" While he was laughing.
As far as Brady, I fully believe that was a trap job at it's finest. Whatever method of BC they were using for 3 years was working and then when it was ending, it failed? Sorry, not buying it. She wanted kids, he didn't right now. And it's 2007, is it really all that rare? Am I supposed to be upset that a 30 year old man is having pre-marital sex?

And yet Spygate was much more recent than LT's implosion and following words. Yet it's a CONSTANT discussion here. I just dont get it. You guys won the game. Your'e undefeated this year. Where does all the hate come from and why is still here? You would think it happened yesterday. We dont talk about Spygate.....what for? Pointless discussion and it's old.

Didnt he knock up two at the same time? (Is that possible?) Regardless, you kind of missed the point. Which was, no team, with all the different personalities, is perfect. Your regular season was perfect.....the team is not.

You don't even know and you brought it up? Huh. Classy!

So the media is "clowns" when they are trying to get quotes from your team about Blown Out Of Proportion Gate, but when they are reporting CHEATERS, SPYGATE, BELICHEAT, PATRIOTS*; that is perfectly fine and you believe every word they say.

No one called him Clinton Cheatris when he wore one red and one yellow sock, breaking an NFL rule. You will say "Yeah, but it was different, Bill Belichick got a competitive advantage." Well, according to the NFL, he didn't. So, he cheated as much as Portis.

Who said I believe every word the media says? Dont put words in my mouth. And I know alot of Pats fans have justified Spygate from top to bottom, but please dont compare it to a uniform violation. That's absurd.

And yet Spygate was much more recent than LT's implosion and following words. Yet it's a CONSTANT discussion here. I just dont get it. You guys won the game. Your'e undefeated this year. Where does all the hate come from and why is still here? You would think it happened yesterday. We dont talk about Spygate.....what for? Pointless discussion and it's old.

Sorry buddy, I lurk on a lot of boards and every time they talk about us it is the Cheaters, Belicheat, *****etc...nobody lets it go. LT's implosion was a couple of days before the week 2 game. Also after he said he made kissy face with BB at the Pro Bowl and apologized for his playoff melt down.

We don't talk about it every day, but it's fun when we do. People pass out classy points and it makes me laugh, I can't help it.

By the way, he didn't knock up 2 girls, that was a rumor. He and Bridget spliut up and he started dating Gisele. Then Bridget dropped the bomb. It really doesn't matter anyway, he's just playing the field until he's ready to settle down and marry me.:eek:

Who said I believe every word the media says? Dont put words in my mouth. And I know alot of Pats fans have justified Spygate from top to bottom, but please dont compare it to a uniform violation. That's absurd.

Why not? They both had the same competitive advantage gained.

How about I compare it to the Broncos back in 1998 or 99? No one is giving them * next to thier Super Bowls, and them paing thier top stars under the table to have more cap money DIRECTLY influenced thier Super Bowls.

Sorry buddy, I lurk on a lot of boards and every time they talk about us it is the Cheaters, Belicheat, *****etc...nobody lets it go. LT's implosion was a couple of days before the week 2 game. Also after he said he made kissy face with BB at the Pro Bowl and apologized for his playoff melt down.

We don't talk about it every day, but it's fun when we do. People pass out classy points and it makes me laugh, I can't help it.

By the way, he didn't knock up 2 girls, that was a rumor. He and Bridget spliut up and he started dating Gisele. Then Bridget dropped the bomb. It really doesn't matter anyway, he's just playing the field until he's ready to settle down and marry me.:eek:

I think you're getting your events confused. What implosion happened before week 2? I was referring to after last year's playoff game. And good for Brady, I hope you and he have many babies together. ;)

Why not? They both had the same competitive advantage gained.
How about I compare it to the Broncos back in 1998 or 99? No one is giving them * next to thier Super Bowls, and them paing thier top stars under the table to have more cap money DIRECTLY influenced thier Super Bowls.

Let's make one thing clear. You will NEVER know the competitive edge gained from Spygate (if any). The NFL made sure of it. So, dont pretend that you do and compare it to a sock!

I think you're getting your events confused. What implosion happened before week 2? I was referring to after last year's playoff game. And good for Brady, I hope you and he have many babies together. ;)

Oh, I'm done having babies..he'll have to do that with all the other ones!

I'm talking about the "you ain't cheating you ain't tryin" and then the day before the game he told Madden if we played them 10 times, we'd beat them 9. I still see his face at the presser after, comedy gold.

If the Chargers face the Patriots in the AFCG, will you classless Patriots fans stoop so low as to mock Shawne with the Lights Out dance?

I would do it all the way from my car in P8 to the stadium.

But SD won't be making it past this weekend, so I can leave my clown shoes in the box. :D

You don't even know and you brought it up? Huh. Classy!

Uh, that's why I put a ? at the end. The ? implies I was not sure. I do not follow Brady's every move, unlike the fans here following every other team, but their own. But be my guest, go on another tirade about "class" or some other jiberish.

Oh, I'm done having babies..he'll have to do that with all the other ones!

I'm talking about the "you ain't cheating you ain't tryin" and then the day before the game he told Madden if we played them 10 times, we'd beat them 9. I still see his face at the presser after, comedy gold.

His quote that I like the best was from week 2 this year: (paraphrased) "we've got them right where we want them", whilst 24-0 down at half-time.

The lad is clearly delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes