PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Christmas night game - GB vs Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how people say "with the way the game is being played now"

like they put in all the offense friendly rules after peyton and brady set the records lol

:rolleyes:I know that, Sparky. I don't care about the dumb record, was far more impressive in Marino's day.

What's the matter, got nothing better to do than sniff Rodger's jock now that the Chargers have crapped the bed again?

Last edited:
In their last 7 games...

GB
35 ppg for
19.1 ppg allowed

NE
34.5 ppg for
19.5 ppg allowed

NO
31.1 ppg for
21.1 ppg allowed

Talk about carbon copies of each other..Sheesh.

:rolleyes:I know that, Sparky. I don't care about the dumb record, was far more impressive in Marino's day.

What's the matter, got nothing better to do than sniff Rodger's jock now that the Chargers have crapped the bed again?

lol they've crapped the bed every year i've been alive

so yeah, got nothing better to do

you'd be better off trying to install unlimited ceilings for all the "$ucker born every minute" Jet fans that bought into the Sancrud hype....

In their last 7 games...

GB
35 ppg for
19.1 ppg allowed

NE
34.5 ppg for
19.5 ppg allowed

NO
31.1 ppg for
21.1 ppg allowed

Talk about carbon copies of each other..Sheesh.

Polian must be proud ...

i like how people say "with the way the game is being played now"

like they put in all the offense friendly rules after peyton and brady set the records lol

Please change your avatar.....it looks like something a horny 15 yr old fanboy would have on his backpack......unless,you ARE a horny,15 yr old fanboy?....seriously,it's disgusting:bricks:

Please change your avatar.....it looks like something a horny 15 yr old fanboy would have on his backpack......unless,you ARE a horny,15 yr old fanboy?....seriously,it's disgusting:bricks:
Ew, I never noticed it before and now I can't unsee it.

Ew, I never noticed it before and now I can't unsee it.

sorry....unintended consequences....I just don't think it belongs on a board that honors Myra Kraft,especially from a San Diego fan(who I do think is a good poster,btw).

I do not understand why some of you guys are so concerned about "classiness." Sure Aaron rodgers handled the Favre situation "with class," but lets not forget we have had some unclassy players in the past (Rodney Harrison everyone??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News