PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chris Grier Rumored To Be New GM in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a picture of him at a workout of Jones and it was reported by credible journalists that he accompanied Grier and Carroll on a scouting trip to Syracuse. Whether Bozo, who I stopped reading decades ago, exaggerated the story to the point he was timig him with a watch, I don't know.

All I know is, I saw a picture. Sure, I'll never be able to find that, but i did find a 1999 interview with Pete Carroll where he is quoted about Kraft going on a scouting trip involving Jones.

Pats throw Jones into fray

An owner being at a workout is a lot different than the owner holding a stopwatch and having a player run drills. I don't think it's rare for an owner to go to workouts and the like to observe. Kraft was and is a Pats fan, after all.

So, you make it known to future employer's that you're an alcoholic? Please, man. This is crap. You can't know everything about a guy just because you did some evaluation. They're evaluating hundreds of guys, and even the guys who are in play at 7, there's still 10-20 to look at. You can only get so much and if the agent is doing a good job the warts will be hidden.

Glenn had ~600 rec, 9,000yds in his career. four 1,000 yd seasons. He had a career worthy of a 1st round pick even even with your overplayed alcoholism and instability claims.

You want emotionally unstable? How about TO? He's going to Canton.

He was suicidal at 13. Do you seriously think the Patriots don't research players? They might take a chance on them, but it's a low pick, calculated risk.

How many years do you think Glenn was a top receiver at Ohio State?

He was very talented. How many Super Bowls did he play with the Patriots? One, then then forced the team to deactivate him, showing up drugged out of his gourd on live TV. Urinated on some women by his limo at a Willie McGinest event

Hilariously, when I search urinated and Terry Glenn I get at least three incidents over ten years and a claim that he was arrested for roaming a hotel hallway nude, found lying on the floor with his pants pulled down, multiple DUIs, drug possession, assaulting his wife, car theft etc.

Last edited:
An owner being at a workout is a lot different than the owner holding a stopwatch and having a player run drills. I don't think it's rare for an owner to go to workouts and the like to observe. Kraft was and is a Pats fan, after all.

Well, was he holding a stopwatch on the scouting trip? I can't remember. I remember a photo of him captioned working out tebucky. or something.

So your whole point is, you don't know. I never said he was at a the combine, I said I saw a picture of him when they were working out Tebucky Jones. My memory isn't perfect and i could have been influenced by a story but, the fact is there was an actual incident, it was reported by many writers and Pete Carroll verified it in an interview.

What proof did you come up with that he never held a stopwatch on the scouting trip he went on?

That's all folks

Wow

Bad really bad football by the Patriots the last 2 weeks

Let's try to get it together in two weeks

I still have a lot of faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday