Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT- Can the Browns be better this year?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by carolinatony, Mar 28, 2007.

1. carolinatony

carolinatony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I always liked Romeo when he was with us. Can they improve to 8-8 this year? Talk about a team with no luck!
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +505 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Probably not. They still have no DL, crappy QB, mediocre OL even with Steinbach. Lewis is an upgrade but he had a 3.6 average last year. Winslow should be OK but is coming off microfracture surgery. Of course they have a very high #1 to add a top talent but there's no reason to expect a big move in their record IMO.
  3. carolinatony

carolinatony Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am not a Browns fan but just Once I would like to see them make the playoffs in the next 10 year.
    Their fans are very loyal and deserve better.
  4. dhamz

dhamz Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

It would be hard for them to be worse but barring an absolute home run draft I don't see how they are going to even be competitive week in week out in their division.
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +505 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Well they made the playoffs in 2002 - at our expense, I might add as we had the same record but we had a far tougher SoS but stupid "common opponents" is the first tie breaker. I still haven't forgotten that - even though Brady was hurt and we were going NOWHERE that cost us what would now be 6 straight playoff appearances.
  6. theONLYJerseypatsfan

theONLYJerseypatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I have to agree with BelichickFan especially when it comes to Charlie Frye.....they really should make a run for Carr or Green...anything to upgrade that position....Sadly Rack might need that just to save his job
  7. Trip

Trip Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No. Bad ownership, zero talent & a head coach that should go back to being a DC.
  8. jczxohn1

jczxohn1 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Bentley should be back too, which should improve the O-line. RAC will be in his 3rd yr of trying to install the 3-4, they may not break 8-8, but will probably surprise some. I look for that division to tighten up somewhat.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2007