PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos/McDaniels accused of videotaping 49ers practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Let it go. As Pats' fans we will never, ever, win any argument on this subject.

Nah, the facts usually prevail. But this isn't really that big of a deal. I shrugged my shoulders at it when it first broke. After that, I let it go. It's not that huge of a story. Certainly not big enough to dedicate 4 pages, 200 posts, and over 10,000 views to.

Some of you are actually trending toward "completely butthurt" over Spygate still. Let it go. I say close this thread and move on as it really isn't that big of a story.

You don't have to click on the thread...........Anyway, I'm interested in the big question, WHY? Until that is answered there will be a cloud over the head of Denver. Though, I'm thinking the other shoe will drop this week. Besides, how much Jets or Moss can we talk about this week.

You don't have to click on the thread...........Anyway, I'm interested in the big question, WHY? Until that is answered there will be a cloud over the head of Denver. Though, I'm thinking the other shoe will drop this week. Besides, how much Jets or Moss can we talk about this week.

No, I don't. But it kind of grabs my attention when a thread that has everything to do with the Denver Broncos keeps jumping back to the top of the page on a Patriots forum. I watched the CBS and ESPN pregame show today and heard it talked about for maybe two minutes on the ESPN pregame show and absolutely no mention of it on CBS. The only place that I keep hearing about it is here, which tells me that a lot of Pats fans are still having a lot of trouble letting this go.

So I just got back in from raking leaves and I heard about what Glazer reported. I mean, if this is true, McDaniels has got to be the dumbest mofo posing as an NFL HC. How dumb can you be and say sh!t like that to your staff.

its clear this is a takedown operation of Josh by people in the Broncos organization who dont like him. Leaking this story to the press and now his comments to his own team where he asked his talk to remain private (but still got out) show McDaniels is going down in flames out in Denver. He doesnt have the rings to back up his toughuy act with teamates and fellow execs out there.....

its clear this is a takedown operation of Josh by people in the Broncos organization who dont like him. Leaking this story to the press and now his comments to his own team where he asked his talk to remain private (but still got out) show McDaniels is going down in flames out in Denver. He doesnt have the rings to back up his toughuy act with teamates and fellow execs out there.....

he's done. if his team were playing better maybe he'd stand a chance. he definitely has a knife in his back.

Ratgate 2.0

Skippy McDouche needs to realize he has a rat on his hands. Looks like he treats those around him like dog doo and has only himself to blame.

Last edited:
he's done. if his team were playing better maybe he'd stand a chance. he definitely has a knife in his back.

Yep. They're playing like garbage. Josh has made some questionable decisions over the years and now this hanging over the heads of the Denver organization while the Broncos can't buy a win? He's finished.

dame NBC had to bring up the patriots and cheating. Barely talked about Denver but brought it right to the Pats. *******s.

dame NBC had to bring up the patriots and cheating. Barely talked about Denver but brought it right to the Pats. *******s.

It's NBC/Mike Florio. What do you expect? Did you see Florio staring nervously at Rodney the entire time, though?

FWIW dungy said , jmcd shouldnt have mentioned about the pats to his team and what they did as some unspoken code.

Not looking good for JMcD. I hope hes renting.

As good of a job he did as OC here, I'm not sure I'd want him back.

Last edited:
Saw that as well. Rodney still is a Patriot...you can feel it

Skippy mcdouche going down in flames acting like a 12 year old

Right. Let it go. As Pats' fans we will never, ever, win any argument on this subject.
The only way to win an argument is to avoid one. It's imposible to make a biased idiot change his mind.

The funny thing is that you can tape game signals, just not from the sidelines.

but you can't tape someone's practice at all.

Seems like Denver's offense is worse.

McD better hope he gets fired. Pats visit Denver next season and I think we all know what BB would try to have the Pats do in that game after the comments McD made.

Cause there is nothing to reopen. What dont thise idiots understand?

Cue the easterbrooks, marshal faulks and all the other usual suspects who will comment on this. They need the website hits to keep the ad revenue coming in

If you check the web stats for Florios website he's been trending downward since middle of this year. He needs attention badly.

Both rat gate 1 and 2 are closed matters and I'm sure the NFL has put out a gag order on Denver and NE from talking about this.

Someone needs to seal the leak in Denver among the coaching staff or executive leadership.

As a pats fans well have to endure this stuff forever, like Denver and their salary cap infraction.

It's NBC/Mike Florio. What do you expect? Did you see Florio staring nervously at Rodney the entire time, though?
I noticed that too. It's as if he was picking his words very carefully.

As far as McDaniels goes, he's about as douchee as you get. First, he's celebrating like he just won the super bowl in last year's win against the Pats. Now he's throwing BB and the Pats under the bus as if he's the victim.

I said it when he traded Cutler that he was setting himself up for failure and wouldn't last 3 years. Orton is a fine QB, but it was a series of moves that followed that has put him in the position that he is in today. The trade up for Tim Tebow in the 1st round was the nail in the coffin.

He's a BB poser.

Last edited:
I said it when he traded Cutler that he was setting himself up for failure and wouldn't last 3 years. Orton is a fine QB, but it was a series of moves that followed that has put him in the position that he is in today. The trade up for Tim Tebow in the 1st round was the nail in the coffin.

Actually, the problem that led to Cutler's being traded was Bowlen deciding to fire Shanahan.

Cutler-McDaniels was pretty much like Moss-Childress; it wasn't going to end happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST