PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos' chances vs. New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed Denver too much this year, but apparently there defence is playing pretty well lately. Looks like Dumervil is regaining his pre-injury form.

Prediction:

Donkeys pull the upset!!

Broncos will win.

Im still not convinced that Jersey can stop the run. Mile High is a tough out and then add the Jets are playing on a short week after a tough loss.

I haven't followed Denver too much this year, but apparently there defence is playing pretty well lately. Looks like Dumervil is regaining his pre-injury form.

They say Von Miller is a beast too.

A two headed monster at pass rush. Can you say "Down goes the Sanchez ?"

If Denver is smart, they take a play out of the Pats play book, and use no huddle this week.

Run the ball, and short passes to the TE, or runs by Tebow when available.

Jests couldn't handle it LAST week, and on a short week, in Mile High...they will die. Broncos win this one 17-13.

Broncos will win.

Im still not convinced that Jersey can stop the run. Mile High is a tough out and then add the Jets are playing on a short week after a tough loss.

Broncos have a -14% of winning

I hope the Jets lose big 28 - 7 with two pick 6's from the Sanchize.

Hey did you guys know that the Jets have been to the AFC Championship game
Twice in a Row and that Sanchez has won like 4 playoff games on the road
that has got to be and NFL Record.:D

Tim Tebow just needs to pray to God and a victory he will have:p

If he does indeed pray to Bill Belichick, I hope that Bill can somehow help him out.

/dodges lightningbolt

Last edited:
If Denver is smart, they take a play out of the Pats play book, and use no huddle this week.

Jests couldn't handle it LAST week, and on a short week, in Mile High...they will die.

That's a very interesting thought. They wouldn't even have to call plays at the line, just run the triple option each time until the Green Beans use all the timeouts just to rest.

Although I think the Jets will win, one of the most underplayed stories is the loss of LT and Kerley to their offense. Those are two big pieces lost to their passing game. Those are Sanchez's 4th and 5th options at receiver. Tomlinson has one less catch than Plaxico and 6 less catches than either Keller or Holmes. Tomlinson also is important to blitz pick ups on a lot of plays.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Broncos pulled an upset, but I ain't betting on it.

i think its more the jets offense to play mistake free. If they turn it over and broncos get easy scores they could lose it. Otherwise I see this is a long day for denver. Jets will put 9 men in the box and have revis and cromartie cover who ever is outside and hit Tebow hard when he runs. Denver may try and outsmart themselves by trying to throw more in the beginning which could result in costly turnovers.

i think its more the jets offense to play mistake free. If they turn it over and broncos get easy scores they could lose it. Otherwise I see this is a long day for denver. Jets will put 9 men in the box and have revis and cromartie cover who ever is outside and hit Tebow hard when he runs. Denver may try and outsmart themselves by trying to throw more in the beginning which could result in costly turnovers.

They ought to alternate Tebow with Orton. Hell, put them in the same backfield.

I can't see a team as one dimensional and bad as the broncos are beating the Jets. I hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it.

They ought to alternate Tebow with Orton. Hell, put them in the same backfield.

Considering how well jets played against the no huddle Sunday night, Orton could trap them in a run formation and have them completely gassed as the Broncos worked down the field.

I can't see a team as one dimensional and bad as the broncos are beating the Jets. I hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it.

Not if their defense shuts down the Jets offense, which is possible.

God may have mercy on the Jets.

102711-NFL-Tim-Tebow-Tebowing-JW_20111027151429173_660_320.JPG

Tebow won't.

Rex said by the end of the season Burress/Holmes might be the best WR tandem in the NFL.
suicide.gif

Rex said by the end of the season Burress/Holmes might be the best WR tandem in the NFL.
suicide.gif

They gotta long way to go because right now, they are far closer to the worst radek than the best. Welled has more catches and yards them both of them combined. By a significant amount.

Last edited:
Considering how well jets played against the no huddle Sunday night, Orton could trap them in a run formation and have them completely gassed as the Broncos worked down the field.
This would be awesome.

Jests couldn't handle it LAST week, and on a short week, in Mile High...they will die. Broncos win this one 17-13.
In fairness to the Jets Brady, Hernandez and Gronkowski are a smidgeon better than Tebow and Fells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes