PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos' chances vs. New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the last 5 minutes online, great finish.

Tebow's final touchdown was just an awesome play, he got the Jets in an all out blitz, made it to the corner and ran it in. Great play.

On the Jets finale drive Von Miller made a sick play, the guy is a natural. He bull rushed the Jets RT (Hunter?), got him on his heels and them ripped inside. Just awesome.

Best part is the Jets lose and they absolutely understand that Sanchez has peaked.

What a finish!

pretty funny recap below, lmao@ University of Denver Broncos

Tim shows the heart Ryan’s bunch lacks - NYPOST.com

Last paragraph of that article:

"Asked about Revis’ pregame comments — that the Broncos’ run-first offense can’t work in the NFL and the Jets’ defensive backs had to worry about falling asleep — Tebow chuckled and said: “I think he’s a very good player, and it was an honor to get a chance to play against him.”

ZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Guys, there's a lot of taking of the Lord's name in vain in this thread.

There is alot Tebow references in this thread.

Last paragraph of that article:

"Asked about Revis’ pregame comments — that the Broncos’ run-first offense can’t work in the NFL and the Jets’ defensive backs had to worry about falling asleep — Tebow chuckled and said: “I think he’s a very good player, and it was an honor to get a chance to play against him.”

ZINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

yeah...maybe Revis should take some lessons on tackling...or else get a sack transplant...Tebow ran right at him and then ran right over him like a little scared girl, midway through the final drive....right near the 50 yard line...watch it again...Revis was jacked up

LOL! Watch the video of Tebow's TD and watch Cromartie in the end zone. The guy just stands there and watches Tebow run in. He makes zero effort to even try to touch him.

Tim Tebow Game Winning Touchdown vs. Jets - YouTube

Cromartie is the most overrated CB in the league. As he showed here, the guy also has zero stones too.

LOL! Watch the video of Tebow's TD and watch Cromartie in the end zone. The guy just stands there and watches Tebow run in. He makes zero effort to even try to touch him.

Cromartie is the most overrated CB in the league. As he showed here, the guy also has zero stones too.

Looked like he was to busy mugging an empty handed receiver, lol.

Yes, I of course would just stick my head in there and knock Tebow back 2 yds

Last edited:

Cromartie always does that.

VS Welker in the 45 - 3 game last year. Vs the Jets when he was in SD and Shon Greene ran to the EZ. He just watched. HA HA

8 million per for the Cro-magnon and 12 mil for the Santurd...that's 20 mil of cap wasted on just two of their 53 man roster....seems ridiculous...but all we ever hear is what a genius Tannenbombed is....maybe he's been hitting Westhof's stash of white lightning behind the ol' sot's back....

8 million per for the Cro-magnon and 12 mil for the Santurd...that's 20 mil of cap wasted on just two of their 53 man roster....seems ridiculous...but all we ever hear is what a genius Tannenbombed is....maybe he's been hitting Westhof's stash of white lightning behind the ol' sot's back....

with sanchunkz it's starting to look like the only thing ulimited is the floor.

is that the best or what???? "Brady in the twilight...Sanchez ceiling unlimited"...just think about the mind that thinks THAT up....and writes that on an open forum dead serious....WOW!....the government MUST be conducting experiments in mind control down there in Joisey

Von Miller = as advertised. F*ck me. The kid has got a first step I've not see since Reggie White.

Some compare him to Derrick Thomas.

I can't see a team as one dimensional and bad as the broncos are beating the Jets. I hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it.

Ooops.

I really didn't think the Broncos could pull off the win with that offense, the slums of New jersey must be in complete chaos right now with their team floundering away the season.

Sweet.

I picked the Broncos.....

It was a great night in the Mile High City. We screamed, cheered and gave the Jets fans grief all game long. Watching that team and it's fans lose was priceless.

Let's all hope for a different outcome in December. Brady is no Sanchez...

Last edited:
It was a great night in the Mile High City. We screamed, cheered and gave the Jets fans grief all game long. Watching that team and it's fans lose was priceless.

Let's all hope for a different outcome in December. Brady is no Sanchez...

Was Ed The Angry Fire Elf there?

Forgive me Tebow for I of little faith had forsaken thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back