PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Antonio Brown vs Santa Claus

1703639968821.png

lol. He’s not wrong.
It was interesting in the debate of the top four receivers of all time both Michael Irving and Skip Bayless put Tyreek Hill in there.
AB should probably be on that list IMO.
Nah
Rice
big gap then
Moss
Owens
Harrison
top of my head

So AB is Santa. Huh. You learn something new every day.

I don't know what's worse -- what he said, or the fact he has a son.

He ain't wrong. Lying to kids about a fairy tale Santa is BS.

Nah
Rice
big gap then
Moss
Owens
Harrison
top of my head
I would have Calvin Johnson on my list as well to round out the top five. But I was more suggesting that if you were going to put a more modern player, I think I would include Antonio Brown over Tyreek Hill right now. Of course, Hill is having a pretty special season right now, and as much as he is a dirtbag, he doesn’t appear to be as disturbed as Brown, so he may put up several more seasons of great stats.

I would have Calvin Johnson on my list as well to round out the top five. But I was more suggesting that if you were going to put a more modern player, I think I would include Antonio Brown over Tyreek Hill right now. Of course, Hill is having a pretty special season right now, and as much as he is a dirtbag, he doesn’t appear to be as disturbed as Brown, so he may put up several more seasons of great stats.
AB isn’t in the top 20.

Nah
Rice
big gap then
Moss
Owens
Harrison
top of my head
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Deandre Hopkins

Plenty more ahead of AB

AB isn’t in the top 20.
AB has the same # of TDs as Calvin Johnson and 672 more yds. He's a 7x PB, 4x AP and SB winner. Calvin was 6x PB and 4x AP, no SB. ABs main problem is the glut of receivers waiting to be enacted in the HOF.

Yeah, not all in on lying about the Santa Claus thing. The much cooler (though possibly exaggerated) story of St. Nicholas slapping a heretic at Nicaea is a better tale to tell.

Other than that...CTE is a hell of a disorder...it won't get better, if prior cases and medical science are anything to go by.

Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF

I see the thread title and think "what the hell is he up to now", only to see the thread turn into a Santa bash, 2 days after Christmas. Nice work, boys. Some of y'all must be a load of fun during the holidays.
The Grinch Vintage GIF by The Good Films

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back