PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 1 PM games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs aren't screwing the boys. TO dropped a sure TD. They stupidly went for 2 in the first half. Had a dumb PI penalty. The Boys have actually been getting away with some holding penalties on offense and Aikman has been bringing it up all game.

Anyone else hate the Giants?

National media has been all about Mike Vick being a great QB the last 2 games. Today:

9-19 for 100 a TD and an INT losing to Detroit

primetime said:
Anyone else hate the Giants?
Stupid, stupid, stupid stupid Miami. Bears backed up to their own one yard line and Miami gives them a first down with two penalties, one Tractor Traylor jumping early "rushing the QB". They're trying to give it back to the Bears like Arizona did. Never mind, another INT thrown by Rex.

Edit, TD, Joey to Chambers, who is an animal!

Grossman with another pick.

Harrington to Chambers for the TD.

28-13 Miami.

Mix said:
Grossman with another pick.

Harrington to Chambers for the TD.

28-13 Miami.
Bears = frauds of the year? Decade?

Wow did anyone see Who'sYourMama after that play. Taking off his helmet, throwing it on the ground, and then shouting F bombs at the ref. Thats the Bengals folks. Thugs.

Although it probably should have been a PI.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Bears = frauds of the year? Decade?

na. they are still 1 loss..they are way too inconsistent though..destroy Bills..then nearly lose to Cardinals..destroy Cardinals..then likely lose to Dolphins.

wooooo! i get to see dolphins now! 8:30 left lets see

RhodyPatFan said:
Wow did anyone see Who'sYourMama after that play. Taking off his helmet, throwing it on the ground, and then shouting F bombs at the ref. Thats the Bengals folks. Thugs.

Yeah, he's a thug for being extremely angry about getting mugged on a play that should have been a pass interference call that severely hurts the Bengals playoff chances. He got angry, it wasn't like he stabbed the ref. Brady and Belichick let not so nice words fly when calls go against them too.

Destroy Bills - Bills suck
Nearly lose to Cardinals - Cardinals REALLY suck
Destroy 49ers - 49ers suck
Lose to Mia - Mia sucks

They have a super soft schedule. Turn it over on offense way too much for a good team. They should have lost to Minn, Ari, and now Mia. Not as good as the 7-0 start says they were.

RhodyPatFan said:
Destroy Bills - Bills suck
Nearly lose to Cardinals - Cardinals REALLY suck
Destroy 49ers - 49ers suck
Lose to Mia - Mia sucks

They have a super soft schedule. Turn it over on offense way too much for a good team. They should have lost to Minn, Ari, and now Mia. Not as good as the 7-0 start says they were.

and another near INT lmao

4th down..enchroacment on Holliday wow. first down

oh my I just saw on Fox that the Bears are losing to Miami??? Someone watching that game can provide some tidbits into that game? This must be the upset of the year :eek:

RhodyPatFan said:
The refs aren't screwing the boys. TO dropped a sure TD. They stupidly went for 2 in the first half. Had a dumb PI penalty. The Boys have actually been getting away with some holding penalties on offense and Aikman has been bringing it up all game.

None of the points you bring up have anything to do with the refs. You said the ball on the PI was uncatchable. So that is 50 yards that shouldn't count. The refs called a stupid 15 yard chop block on Barber when the defensive guy clearly beat his initial block (leading to a touchdown), there was another 15 yarder which was ticky tack, and the Redskins clearly held Romo's target on his recent sack which ended a crucial drive. The Skins have been holding at the LOS just like the cowboys from what I see yet the Boys have 140 yards in penalties.

Whether TO catches the ball or not has nothing to do with poor officiating. Or Parcells going for it, which would have been genius if it worked.

turnover on downs..lets go Dolphins. try not losing it

primetime said:
Yeah, he's a thug for being extremely angry about getting mugged on a play that should have been a pass interference call that severely hurts the Bengals playoff chances. He got angry, it wasn't like he stabbed the ref. Brady and Belichick let not so nice words fly when calls go against them too.

Marvin Lewis and his gang of thugs take on Bilick and his group of criminals. :rolleyes:

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Marvin Lewis and his gang of thugs take on Bilick and his group of criminals. :rolleyes:

2 criminals verse 15 thugs?

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
None of the points you bring up have anything to do with the refs. You said the ball on the PI was uncatchable. So that is 50 yards that shouldn't count. The refs called a stupid 15 yard chop block on Barber when the defensive guy clearly beat his initial block, there was another 15 yarder which was ticky tack, and the Redskins clearly held Romo's target on his recent sack which ended a crucial drive. The Skins have been holding at the LOS just like the cowboys from what I see yet the Boys have 140 yards in penalties.

Whether TO catches the ball or not has nothing to do with poor officiating. Or Parcells going for it, which would have been genius if it worked.

My point was the refs arent screwing the Boys the Boys are screwing the Boys. In my opinion the catch was uncatchable. However it was close. It would have been a great catch had he caught it. Either way it would have been illegal contact and would have kept the drive going. Either way who cares about the Boys.

edgecy said:
oh my I just saw on Fox that the Bears are losing to Miami??? Someone watching that game can provide some tidbits into that game? This must be the upset of the year :eek:
Grossman is awful. Miami is fired up, esp. on defense. Worst quarterbacking from both sides in recent memory. Ronnie Brown having a pretty good day. But mostly, Bears offense is bad.

Edit, CBS coverage just put up the graphic: Bears 3 fumbles lost, 3 INTs, and Miami has scored 28 points off turnovers. So, da Bears offense = da Suck!

Thanks for the Bears turnover info. How can such an allegedly dominant team do this TWICE in the span of a few weeks?!

It boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes