PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot: 1:00 O'clock Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welker, breaking tackles...dang that kid is good.

PatsSox363804 said:
Yeah but the good thing is they're showing the league exactly how to beat the Colts assuming they don't make the same mistakes Jacksonville is.

You mean like how the Patriots showed the league how to beat them in the 2004-5 playoffs? The formula hasn't changed - run the ball well and hit them hard, and they crumble. Bunch of frauds in Indy.

PatsSox363804 said:
Yeah but the good thing is they're showing the league exactly how to beat the Colts assuming they don't make the same mistakes Jacksonville is.

The formula to beat the Colts has been the same for the past 6 years. If teams don't know how yet... they league needs new coaches.

No Sanders & Simon hurts. The Jags would still be running but not for as much.

The officials are horrendous, BTW. If anyone is actually watching. That was a catch.

Dante sacked again!!! Loss of 9

Remix 6 said:
Jags should be dominating the score..but..st is horrible..
i don't think you can blame it all on special teams. they were inside the 10 and couldn't punch it in.

Richter said:
You mean like how the Patriots showed the league how to beat them in the 2004-5 playoffs? The formula hasn't changed - run the ball well and hit them hard, and they crumble. Bunch of frauds in Indy.

pretty much

Box_O_Rocks said:
Dante sacked again!!! Loss of 9

cant wait for Seymour and Warren aswell as our blitzes against the fish..gonna be a great day

Buffalo's C is pretty good, he did fine against the Pats and he is handling the Jest just fine.

I'm watching Ciny vs Pitt, damn ya gotta drool over the Bengals WR's. I can only imagine Brady's stats if he had :Chad Johnson, TJ Housyourmomma, Chris Henry & Kelly Washington.

The tide has turned slightly in the Steelers/Bengles game. The Bengle offense is starting to heat up and is using the Steelers aggressiveness against them.

scott99 said:
I'm watching Ciny vs Pitt, damn ya gotta drool over the Bengals WR's. I can only imagine Brady's stats if he had :Chad Johnson, TJ Housyourmomma, Chris Henry & Kelly Washington.
chris henry is gonna be a problem next week.

Fish to kick FG after Titans held them on 1st and goal - missed!!!! 30 yards!!!

Palmer looked good on TD with 10 sec left.

Steelers being booed off the field. This has been a hell of an NFL weekend thus far.

Penny two minute drill after getting ball back from Buffs. nice throw to Coles.

Richter said:
Steelers being booed off the field. This has been a hell of an NFL weekend thus far.

They're got pwned by Cincy in the 2nd quarter. Lovin' it! :D

Teams really need to learn that Marvin Harrison is not the same force he used to be, and Reggie Wayne is now the Colts top receiver.

Picking on Peyton's too many commercials...Gumbel/Dierdorf.

Whining about Harrison dropping Peyton's long ball after mathis touched his back...

Richter said:
Teams really need to learn that Marvin Harrison is not the same force he used to be, and Reggie Wayne is now the Colts top receiver.

Both the Giants and Texans double teamed Reggie Wayne the past two weeks. Teams have realized that if you've watched.

Penny to Coles again. Clements busts up another throw to Coles.

Cross is talking about how Jets just don't quite. Cotchery wide open for a nice catch, Buffs offside declined. Jets threatening.

It is still 3 to 3 in the Bears/Vikings game. The way this game is going, it might just end that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes