PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot: 1:00 O'clock Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts D pulls it out of their butts. jags to kick FG

Box_O_Rocks said:
Jags run for a 1st on 2nd and 11 - time of possession 20 min Jags 3 min Dolts!
except the game is tied, time of possession only means something if you are winning

Jags missed the FG, the Colts are getting extremely lucky right now.

Remix 6 said:
Leon Washington actually..RB
Yeah Gamecenter had it wrong, I'll stop reporting off GC. They corrected it now, but I know it was wrong originally, I copied and pasted his name rather than retyping it.

mother f'er

special teams are screwing jax

DefenseRules said:
Has Manning thrown up his hands yet?:D
Jags missed FG, hit upright, Peyton spanks his monkey and plots his comeback. :mad: Dumb Jags STs

Box_O_Rocks said:
Colts D pulls it out of their butts. jags to kick FG
shouldve gone for it on the 5 yard line..worst come worst..manning wouldve to start there...

Last edited:
Remix 6 said:
he hasnt done anything in this game. gamestats had wrong guy down and i guess you guys read that

I'm actually flipping back and forth between Steelers/Bengals and Bears/Vikings. Any info I get about other games is coming from this thread.
Thanks for the update though. :)

I predict daunte is gonna get pulled, if he hasn't already. miami is bad

Jags should be dominating the score..but..st is horrible..

Collins on 3rd and 1, 32 yd dump off underneath Fishy's D forces a fumble on pass next play as the WR fought to get into the end zone.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Jags missed FG, hit upright, Peyton spanks his monkey and plots his comeback. :mad: Dumb Jags STs

Damn now the Jags are beating themselves. It sounds like an ugly game.

Collins is hitting some deep ones on the fishes..

27, 32, 36 yard passes...22 yarder but the dude fumbled it

Last edited:
I can only imagine what the rationale will be this week when the Fins lose. First it was "we played the Superbowl champions tough and barely lost", then it was "Daunte had a bad game, and the Bills have a really good defense". What the hell are they going to say about the Titans? "Well, at least it's not as bad as if we lost to the Raiders..."

Dumb Titans give Miami 15 yds hitting Dante as he jogged out of bounds at the LOS when they had his WR blanketed.

Remix 6 said:
Jags should be dominating the score..but..st is horrible..

True, but the point is they DO appear to be physically man-handling the Colts which is great (and not at all unexpected) to see.

The talking heads can't be enjoying this. Didn't the Jags get the message that the Colts are supposed to win it all?

DefenseRules said:
Damn now the Jags are beating themselves. It sounds like an ugly game.

Yeah but the good thing is they're showing the league exactly how to beat the Colts assuming they don't make the same mistakes Jacksonville is.

Booker makes CB miss and scoots deep into Titan land - Dante sucks, but his WRs are bailing him out.

what is the play being reviewed in the colts game?

The Gr8est said:
True, but the point is they DO appear to be physically man-handling the Colts which is great (and not at all unexpected) to see.

The talking heads can't be enjoying this. Didn't the Jags get the message that the Colts are supposed to win it all?

I heard the talking heads this morning. Man they can't even pretend to be objective. I knew the Jags would not be a good matchup for the Colts. They struggle with those hard nose physical teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back