PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Okay - When is it time to Panic???

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
1412616748_979bed5370.jpg

"The curse of Julio Lugo"; they dump him and go 1-4 and fall out of first place.

Oh the humanity.

Camp starts soon thankfully.............

not even close. as long as they make the playoffs. i don't care how. division wild card whatever. they are 3.5 up on texas as we speak. as me about when to panic when they are 3.5 out in the wild card race.

Last edited:
^

What Mr. Insano said.

Wake goes on the DL and Clay comes up to take his spot. This should settle the rotation question. I like the Sox's chances.

Its the usual beginning of the 2nd half slump, but its never ususally the whole team thats slumping. So its not time to panic until next week.

I think it has answered the question whether or not we need another bat though. The offense has been really stagnant since the All-Star break. They could use a new face in the lineup and shake things up a bit.

I'm going to keep quiet for a week or so and then reassess my position. Keeping my opinion to myself to ride out this period is going to be interesting.

Its the usual beginning of the 2nd half slump, but its never ususally the whole team thats slumping. So its not time to panic until next week.

:rofl: ... would that be midweek or the weekend?

I like the panic stuff ... ratchets up the Fenway games drama.
One big inning and the season will be salvaged ... :D

:rofl: ... would that be midweek or the weekend?

I like the panic stuff ... ratchets up the Fenway games drama.
One big inning and the season will be salvaged ... :D

Any more drama and you will need a pacemaker...

Calm down, walk back from the ledge, take a tranquilizer. It's July, typical post All Star Break slump. Last year first they went 4-8 their first four series back including two sweeps by the Angels...2007 they went 3-4 their first two series back...2005 and 20006 they went 5-6 their first three series back...2004 they went 4-5 their first three series back. They don't start off well after the break period.

Any more drama and you will need a pacemaker...

Calm down, walk back from the ledge, take a tranquilizer. It's July, typical post All Star Break slump. Last year first they went 4-8 their first four series back including two sweeps by the Angels...2007 they went 3-4 their first two series back...2005 and 20006 they went 5-6 their first three series back...2004 they went 4-5 their first three series back. They don't start off well after the break period.

Yeah, ok, ; they are now 1-5, 2 games out of first and scored a grand total of 6 runs in 3 games in Texas.

The entire ****ing team 1-9 is in a slump; keep rearranging the deck chairs on the Titantic all you want and whistling a happy tune.

Calm down, walk back from the ledge, take a tranquilizer my ass..........

Yeah, ok, ; they are now 1-5, 2 games out of first and scored a grand total of 6 runs in 3 games in Texas.

The entire ****ing team 1-9 is in a slump; keep rearranging the deck chairs on the Titantic all you want and whistling a happy tune.

It's July 23rd, there are 68 more games left. If you don't think that they can overtake them in that time or end their slump you are kidding yourself :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Settle down Beavis.

A day off and then 7 at home should help, I hope:(

A day off and then 7 at home should help, I hope:(

I'm looking for a 4-leaf clover for them.

Seriously the trading deadline can be as bad as it is good.
I think their pressing too much ... where's Kevin Millar with that bottle of Jack?

Hi - It's me JoeSixPack and my time machine visiting from 2004.

It's August 15th. The Sox are 10.5 games behind the Yankees.

I hope no one minds because I'm going to panic and give up on this season. We have no shot of beating the Yankees in the playoffs, let alone winning the World Series.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back