PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OG Steve Hutchinson Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisticuffs

Rookie
Reaction score
Totally forgot about this O-Lineman. Is having a heck of year blocking for Shaun Alexander. Who will the Seahawks franchise, Alexander or Hutchinson? If Hutch is a available, BB and Pioli should really make a run at him. Could instantly improve the right side of the line. The question is, would Hutch want to move to the right side? One of the guys in the '01 Draft I really liked. Good O-Line can make an average running back look like Larry Johnson. Larry Johnson is a stud, however.

fisticuffs said:
Totally forgot about this O-Lineman. Is having a heck of year blocking for Shaun Alexander. Who will the Seahawks franchise, Alexander or Hutchinson? If Hutch is a available, BB and Pioli should really make a run at him. Could instantly improve the right side of the line. The question is, would Hutch want to move to the right side? One of the guys in the '01 Draft I really liked. Good O-Line can make an average running back look like Larry Johnson. Larry Johnson is a stud, however.

Always like Hutch, would be a great signing. Went to Michigan right ?

Will be paid the highest OG in the league no question...

Still interested?

Hutch has 0 chance to see free agency. The Seahawks know that they're better off with Hutchinson and another RB than Alexander and a JAG guard. Plus, they have an arrangement with Alexander that he won't be tagged. Alexander will either re-sign, or the Seahawks will let him go UFA without feeling the least bit bad about it. Holmgren's never been sold on him.

Agreed, I'd love him. But Hutch will break fatboy Woody's record and get paid as the highest interior lineman in the league. And while its great to have a solid interior line, I don't think that's where you want to pay a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes