PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 9 Giants at Pats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week the winner will be leading the division..now that scary

Spikes in locker room.

Injured dancing?

our oline inspires no confidence to block a 4 man rush...thye need to change it up a little..go no huddle or something

a running game would be nice right now

How was kiwanuka NOT flagged for Illegal hands to the face or for Face Mask on that play? He clearly had his hand in Brady's Grill..

As for Brady.. He's not getting any arc on his throws.. If he was, the Pats would be killing the Giants right now.

We've lost Spikes for the day- big blow to the D.

At least Brady is showing some passion today. I'm serious

Constant refusal to run the ball when he's this off is just infuriating though

Patsy, I love you and all, but have you been watching the running game. Aside from a few good runs, the Giants have been stout against the run.

That was a horrible decision by Brady but you gotta put some of the blame on the O-line. Brady was almost immediately under pressure.

okay. okay.

How?!? The Pats have been beating the Giants in virtually every statistical category except turnovers and that is more on Brady than the Giants' defense. Even then, Manning has completed under 50% of his passes today.

Other than you doom and gloomers, I don't know how you can say the Giants have looked much better.

I agree with you. Our receivers had a serious case of the dropsies the entire 1st half.

So this is what we have to look forward to? This is what is going to happen to this franchise sooner then later not having a franchise qb.

You gotta be kidding me

i mean, cmon this is garbage

When was the last time Brady played this poorly? The Giants should have had another pick. Go into smash mouth football and calm him down BOB! FFS.

The bills game earlier this year comes it mind.

Why didn't they reset the game clock there?

bye bye pats

jets are taking this division..sorry

Thats over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back