PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official Thursday Night Football Game Thread, Jags v. Titans ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened in this game, aside from the final score, but anyone who actually watched this obvious ****storm, should be ashamed. Thursday night game threads should be abolished at this site, and members who have been found to have watched this should have points deducted from their ratings. ;)

Just wait til the Thursday night game is in London.

I watched the highlights and the Jags gave up a first down on a 3rd and 13 on a routine handoff to Murray. I mean, how does that happen? Bradley shouldn't have even made the flight back. He's completely lost his team.

I don't know what happened in this game, aside from the final score, but anyone who actually watched this obvious ****storm, should be ashamed. Thursday night game threads should be abolished at this site, and members who have been found to have watched this should have points deducted from their ratings. ;)

Ha! Ha! 8000 posts and he tells ME to get a life.

I watched the game with the sound off while working on my computer, though I must admit I switched the sound on when I couldn't figure out what the h*ll was happening -- which was all too often.

Watching more of the Celts game. Worried about them, i personally think they overperformed last year and i think Horford is past his prime. A bit worried about this team, thankfully the Nets will help them rebuild

I don't think they can win with Isiah Thomas.

pAAJ99A.png

holy tim tebow

bortles has that classic egyptian throwing motion

fyoNCqA.jpg

TNF games are quite boring this year

Except for the opening Carolina at Denver game, all of the Thursday games will be within division games. The AFC and NFC will each have 9 of them.

There will be one Saturday game, an all-AFC game at the end of the year (Cincy at Houston).

Sundays have also been pretty close to even with 7 all AFC games and 8 all NFC games. Each division also hosts 1 game vs the other division.

Mondays are a horses ass of a different color though. The NFC owns Mondays. Of the 16 games played, 8 are all-NFC games and 4 are NFC teams hosting AFC teams. The only games being hosted by the AFC are the 4 all-AFC games.

Of the 7 inter-division games played in prime time, the NFC is the home team in 5 of them. That seems a little lopsided.

matt cassel, so intense!

During the game they showed some awful throws from Bortles from past games, absolute ducks, one of them hit the ground shortly like a failed firework.

I see Tom Brady, 4 SB's, the GOAT, and he still has (and always had) a personal QB coach, always tried to evolve his mechanics. Does these guys drafted in the top of the 1st round think they are already at their peek? That they have nothing else to learn or master? The NFL is just on a different level.

These guys were good in college and fail in the NFL because they don't have the work ethics to keep improving and justifying the investment that was made on them. The story keeps repeating.

During the game they showed some awful throws from Bortles from past games, absolute ducks, one of them hit the ground shortly like a failed firework.

I see Tom Brady, 4 SB's, the GOAT, and he still has (and always had) a personal QB coach, always tried to evolve his mechanics. Does these guys drafted in the top of the 1st round think they are already at their peek? That they have nothing else to learn or master? The NFL is just on a different level.

These guys were good in college and fail in the NFL because they don't have the work ethics to keep improving and justifying the investment that was made on them. The story keeps repeating.
That's part of what's so crazy here. Both Brady and Bortles have worked with Tom House, but their mechanics have gone in completely opposite directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST