PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official Thursday Night Football Game Thread, Jags v. Titans ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking, if anyone watches this game in their entirety, they need to seek professional help immediately. Don't wait til the game is over. Call at halftime. Or during one of the 11 commercial breaks caused by a turnover.

you mean jags vs tits?

Yes, but I wasn't sure how Ian would feel if I put it that way in a game thread title (and it's his site, after all), so I'm glad you've stepped up to the plate.

How can I put this politely...I would rather walk over hot coals barefoot than watch this sh*tfest.

The only reason to wish for a 4th presidential debate to kill the time we'd waste watching this game.

I live in Jacksonville and even I'm not watching this game.

This thread is for everyone who is going to commit the mental self-flagellation of watching this turd. Me, I'll be doing something (anything) else.
is that really an NFL game in prime time?

I'll probably stream it on my second TV just for the hell of it but I'll be paying more attention to this

Anyone remember the football comedy movie with Kurt Russel and Robin Williams "The Best of Times"? They were such football junkies they were trying to sneak the Monday Night game between two no win teams... when they were both trying to have a double date with their wives they were currently separated from? Pretty funny... Robin Williams wife catches them and she is like "Atlanta Minnesota they are 0 an 11 between them GET OUT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST