PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official Thursday Night Football Game Thread, Jags v. Titans ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see demarco walk into the tunnel? Any limp at all?

What? You didn't know that? Come on man you're missing out. That guy is great, he counts all the times Simms says "we talked about....." and more. Funny stuff.

He's up there with @Faux_Gruden. Jon Gruden (@Faux_Gruden) | Twitter

I didn't know about the Simms account till now...my life is a lie, might as well become a negative nancy in the gameday threads...

I've been following Gruden for awhile now, so close to the real life Gruden it's almost scary.

Forgot there was even a game on tonight .

Rozier is solid, but we don't have anyone that can consistently beat you of the dribble. Chicago will be fighting for the playoffs, i think it will be with the Celts
Bulls won't be a playoff team, Wade and Rondo won't keep up these 3's. I put Celtics #1 in my preseason predictions hah but losing to Cleveland in the playoffs (Cavs will probably dog 20℅ of the reg season).

So I just decided to read through this thread, about halfway through I see the topic of conversation is baby and animal poop and puke, I guess that tells me everything I need to know about the game. lol

These game threads are much more entertaining than the Pats game threads.

There is just so much about the NFL* to make fun of, and no one deserves to be made fun of more.

I am reading the game thread but not watching the game, and I hope that describes the majority.

I didn't know about the Simms account till now...my life is a lie, might as well become a negative nancy in the gameday threads...

I've been following Gruden for awhile now, so close to the real life Gruden it's almost scary.

This one is hilarious:

Kendall Wright would be emmanuel sanders if he was here. He will get paid a nice contract after this year maybe at a nice value.

This game is the kind of game that makes me wonder why winning the Super Bowl is important to us in the first place. We want to be the champs of a league that has teams like these as members?

Agreed. As I have said before once the Pats are no longer dominating, I will not be watching since I don't respect the NFL* enough to go through the pains of watching my team claw their way back to the top.

"The ratings are fine, great actually, the best they've ever been. I understand if the fans misunderstand how the ratings work and why lower is actually better but..."
Low ratings stokes optimism that they'll only get better.

Jacksonville should bite the bullet and sack Bradley immediately after the game. For the amount of talent on their team, they should be performing much better than this. Scheme errors, miscommunications, and what appears to be poor preparation = the Jaguars.

Jacksonville should bite the bullet and sack Bradley immediately after the game. For the amount of talent on their team, they should be performing much better than this. Scheme errors, miscommunications, and what appears to be poor preparation = the Jaguars.
What time is it in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference