PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Steelers/Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSUPatsFan said:
Kevin McNeil. Haven't heard much on him. Everyone here is excited about Myron Rolle. Number 1 recruit in the nation. I'll have to look up Kevin McNeil, though. Thanks.

He commited today or yesterday. He's a speed rusher at DE. Watch his film if you can. He looks out of this world. And speaking of here, I go to FSU. :D

This can't be happening, the Colt players are doing THEIR jobs, now Bill Polian needs to step up and do HIS job and get an advantageous rule change NOW!!!!

FSUPatsFan said:
Kevin McNeil. Haven't heard much on him. Everyone here is excited about Myron Rolle. Number 1 recruit in the nation. I'll have to look up Kevin McNeil, though. Thanks.

:rofl: Jerome Bettis' parents sitting behind a very glum couple bedecked in Colts garb. Think they're beating on their backs with their fists?

Steelers ride the Bus for a score!

YEEESSSS!!!!!! The wheels on the bus go round and round. This game is beautiful.

drewdagreat said:
He commited today or yesterday. He's a speed rusher at DE. Watch his film if you can. He looks out of this world. And speaking of here, I go to FSU. :D

You go to FSU too? weird. I just started at FSU last fall. I'm over in Salley Hall.

FSUPatsFan said:
You go to FSU too? weird. I just started at FSU last fall. I'm over in Salley Hall.

Ha, that's funny man. I live in an apartment off campus.

And yeah, Myron Rolle is a stud, arguably the best player in the nation.

oh what could have been....

Hard to get excited about Florida St. no matter who they recruit as long as Bowden's kid is calling the offense.

HAHAAHAA,,, FINALY a Colts fan admits to Manning being a CHOKE .

Wow, almost an amazing play by Polimalu

dhamz said:
Hard to get excited about Florida St. no matter who they recruit as long as Bowden's kid is calling the offense.

Yeah, no kidding.

Manning sending the kick team off the field, what the hell!

FSUPatsFan said:
Wow, almost an amazing play by Polimalu

Listen to the crowd... Dungy sends punt team, and manning shooed them back off... 4th and 2... Dungy caves...

OMG!!! Manning is so uncoachable

You ever see a QB show up his coach more blatantly than Manning just did right there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST