PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Steelers/Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I never thought I would say it but GO STEELERS!!!!

perhaps the colts should look into the pitt TE.

miller is going to be a good tight end in this leauge, good pick up by the steelers

Game chat anyone?

who cares, if the stillers do win, makes me more depressed, only good thing see opie down and out...

Awesome opening drive by the Steelers. Crowd had no effect on them whatsoever. Lets see how Peyton plays from behind.

Last edited:
THREE AND OUT FOR THE DOLTS!!! Maybe this game will be more competitive than we all think.

Its pathetic that Dierdorf was claiming the Hope "got there early". He did, but he didn't impede motion and batted the ball away. Just a great, smart defensive play.

HAHAHA did they just say that Freeney refers to himself as a "wildflower in a field of daisies"?????? Not the way I'd want to describe myself.

Wow, Peyton looks really off. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. It is the playoffs, but 0/4...sheesh

The Steelers, so far, are doing most things right. Stopping the run, pressuring Manning, and taking advantage of the Colts secondary. They keep this up, it will be a happy day in Pittsburgh. However, the Colts can be dangerous playing from behind.

Wow, the Colts secondary is playing really bad. This is starting to look like the old Colts defense.

Hmmm 14-0. This is something else.

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!! STEELERS!!!!!!!! Its starting to look like Peyton is going to have to try to score on every possession

Big Ben with his second strike of the day. Steelers are looking right now like the real deal, Indy D has got to be tired, they have been on the field all game it seems like.

Heath Miller is playing TE how i expect Watson to play next year for us. Be that big target for TB in the end zone.

Boooooooooooooooooooom Sacked!

its official, manning chokes in the playoffs

Manning is getting pelted!

Dungy has his Peyton face on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back