PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Steelers/Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you did Gr8est. Blatant holding too. They want Peyton to win it, but they had to tell the officials to give them some help, because they knew Mr. Clutch would choke. :D

Oh just give him the TD, these are the Colts.

I get the sense that the Steelers missed their chance to put the game away and the Colts are going to make them pay for it. This game could have been 24 or 28 nothing.

Now Peyton is mad at the crowd. Waving his arms frantically telling them to be quiet

dhamz said:
I get the sense that the Steelers missed their chance to put the game away and the Colts are going to make them pay for it. This game could have been 24 or 28 nothing.

If not for that BS non-call on the PI, I could see it being 21-0 before this Colts drive... Sigh...

Huge stand by Pitt. Lets run out the clock and get to half time at 14-3

Colts kept out of the endzone. 14-3 steelers.

Na_polian said:
If not for that BS non-call on the PI, I could see it being 21-0 before this Colts drive... Sigh...

There was that. There was also the INT on the second drive when they were in Colts territory.

Na_polian said:
Colts kept out of the endzone. 14-3 steelers.

Can anyone remember a 96-yard FIELD GOAL drive?

Bend but don't break......I'm impressed. I'm surprised Peymeaton didn't waive off the kicker.

We'll see if the Stillers can maintain this pace. I'm torn because it's like they are doing their part and we didn't. But watching the Colts get tagged with a one and done home field advantage loss would at least but a nice bandaid on the wound of this weekend. :D

Did the announcer just call Edgerrin James "The Edge"?

Their Colts ball-washing is incredible.

What The F...? Did they just penalize the Colts for holding a receiver? Wow...

Hmm, the announcers just talked about the guy who will be returning the upcoming kick for the Colts on 3rd and 6.

Not assuming anything or pulling for one team are we?

Excellent first half by Pitt. Hopefully they come out strong in the second half and stop the Colts on the opening drive.

Having the Colts lose will take a little bit of the sting away from last night.

Cowher not playing to win with the clock management at the end of the half. What a tool he is.

Just about the only thing I give the Broncos credit for yesterday is how they were coached. Shanahan called a great game. I actually think he outcoached BB.

Typical Cowher - quit while you're ahead. I'll never understand that mentality. The way Ben is throwing and the Colts secondary sucking and with 3 TO's there was ample opportunity to go for the FG. Hope Cower doesn't come up 3 points and 30 seconds short in the 4th.

sieglo said:
Cowher not playing to win with the clock management at the end of the half. What a tool he is.

Just about the only thing I give the Broncos credit for yesterday is how they were coached. Shanahan called a great game. I actually think he outcoached BB.

I don't know if Shanahan outcoached BB. We beat ourselves more than their gameplan beat us.

Who else changed the channel when they were talking to Bailey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back