PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Steelers/Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is far from over, but Colts fans have to be worried a little.

Hello all .

Hello friends. didnt sleep AT all last night because of the WAY we lost and not the fact that we lost because i had prepared myself for the that. How can we poke our eyes with our own 2 fingers !!! Anway go Steelers, coz they are the only class team left and plus that they changed the rules of the great game fot these fairies Colts. Peace Abdul

Pitt is looking good after 1 quarter, but Manning can make a 14 point lead disppear really quickly.

The good thing is that if the Steelers can hold this lead, their running game will be able to eat the clock late in the game much like NE did last year with Corey. Hopefully they can put together a 9 min drive like the pats did last year.

pitt is throwing on first down which really has colts on the heels because they are playing the run .Cowher being non conservative. who wouldve thought !

SVN said:
pitt is throwing on first down which really has colts on the heels because they are playing the run .Cowher being non conservative. who wouldve thought !

Ouch. A few illegal block in the back penalties destroy that good field position the Colts ended up with...

Ha ha!

Manning needs to get something going here IMO. Might not need points, but he has to buy some time for that D to get off the field and get a rest.

Pitt shoulda had a called on the Colts on the shovel pass, more poor officiating.

to be honest dungy's is getting outcoached so far. They just assumed pitt will run the ball on first 2 downs.now the secondary is exposed.
Took 16 games for the real colts defense to show up.

love that the announcers are commenting on the Peyton head shake... classic!

Apparently Peyton Manning has the ability to elevate his game and choke against virtually all competition.

Man, another three and out. Pitt is throwing off all the Colts timing routes

I guess shutting down with a month left isn't the brightest thing to do. Pitt with the ball near midfield, this could get ugly.

time to see the "peyton complaining to his recievers ,o line , defense, refs" face

SVN said:
time to see the "peyton complaining to his recievers ,o line , defense, refs" face

Well, he's somewhat started telling Wayne to break off his route earlier

Na_polian said:
Ouch. A few illegal block in the back penalties destroy that good field position the Colts ended up with...

Ha ha!

Expect to see THAT rule changed this offseason.

Wheres The Flag...no Wonder They Have No Pass Interference Calls All Year

MY GOD!!!
Asante gets called like HE did but they let THAT go????

Now THAT WAS pass interference! WTF, I thought the best refs were supposed to be in the playoffs!

Mysterious non-call, shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey