PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pro Bowl Thread

Turned it on, looked like people were running in slow motion, turned it off. Just so some of you are aware - there are more entertaining options on TV right now.

But I don't get the Playboy, Hustler, Juicy or Vivid channels.

Lots of people there, I wonder what tickets cost.

I can see them letting Mac score a long rushing TD today. Lol

Reactions: sb1
This **** is unwatchable.

First time in a LONG time I tune in, I quickly remembered why.

Alright I’m out. Hope Mac has fun and doesn’t get hurt

Another pick 6, this time from Machoke. Kid looks like a bust.

I just turned it on for the pick six. It is embarrassing how much of a farce this game has become. No one is remotely trying and Mahomes should have been sacked but instead everyone just stood around and let him throw. A game of flag football would be more entertaining

Alright I’m out. Hope Mac has fun and doesn’t get hurt
Yay! I have a higher pain threshold than you! :rofl:

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Out of interest, are the All Star games in other US sports i.e. Basketball, also like this?

Mac with the 2 point completion...following another interception/fumble/pick 6.

It's pretty entertaining, but I have the Benny Hill show theme song in my head going the whole time.

.... And another INT for TD... and Mac with the 2pt conv... and the INT on his 1st Att

It's pretty entertaining, but I have the Benny Hill show theme song in my head going the whole time.

.... And another INT for TD... and Mac with the 2pt conv
Yes!!!! Thank you so very much for the suggestion, I am actually going to give this a try :haha:

So they don’t even tackle anymore? This is pathetic. Watching a inter squad scrimmage would be better than this. They used to tackle in the Pro Bowl.

Out of interest, are the All Star games in other US sports i.e. Basketball, also like this?

Essentially, yes. The NBA all-star game tends to be very high scoring because they put little effort into defense.

The reason they're not playing hard in this game is because their priority is avoiding injury.

This is the worst pro bowl game ever. Sure, they've been pointless for a while now, but I've never seen Saturday-walkthrough-style before. I can't believe people paid to go to this, and that the players get paid their bonuses.
I also wonder if Mac should be taking this more seriously? It's nice he's laughing around, but not showing himself very well. Step it up!

Haven’t watched but from what I’ve read on here Macs Blowing

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back