PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots vs. Titans Post Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, camera angles were bad so I could be wrong. It looked close, but I'm no expert.

I know they have had one blocked punt, but special teams play in general hasn't been great so I should have just left it at that.

This was the same crap camera placement as last year against the Dolphins. Hey CBS, are you telling me that we have a multi million dollar stadium and can't have normal camera angles when we play late in the year at 1pm and the sun is out ?

What the hell was that again..

Sounds promising.

Yea after last week, I'm not going to twitter for injuries regarding Pats players. Just want to point out, according to twitter last week Easley injury didn't look too "serious". 3 days later he was put on IR

From my big comfy couch, the d backfield did not seem as sharp as they have been.. statistically it does not show that they were not, however wonder if the lack of leadership of McCourty was evident.

Thought was worse game for Ryan that I have seen in a while.. even the punting game seemed off.

But a win is a win and there are no style points in the NFL..

Jamie Collins is great and everything, but I'd like to see him tackle harder and wrap up, rather than trying to strip the ball as a priority.

Jamie Collins is great and everything, but I'd like to see him tackle harder and wrap up, rather than trying to strip the ball as a priority.
I agree with you. That being said, the ball stripping may be something that BB and Patricia want them doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents