PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The special teams turns over the ball and the defense makes it like it was only a six yard penalty.

I'm loving the flashes from Leonard Johnson so far. That's two pass breakups and I was distracted for most of the first half...

Love that guys dance

Jesus, BOB, take the gift-wrapped three.

Obrien had a Pagano moment there. Kick a field goal! Can someone please tell Collinsworthless and that Fossil Michaels to STFU?

obrien had the right idea to go for it but not planned correct plays 3rd and 4th downs like that. FG wouldnt have helped them after such gift turnover.

Keshawn got bailed out. Now go make some plays on offense, kid.

Well at least that didn't cost us any point. Goof ball must be sitting in his office with a voodoo ball of all our ST players, poking at them !

The injuries o Edelman and Amendola have really hurt the punt return team.

Ha ha. I like Leonard's dance!

STs is upsetting.

U think BOB just did us a favor going for it after we gifted him 3 points. K Martin says THANK YOU, and DA will probably going to do the Punt returning duties the rest of the game.

Okay, I'm fully convinced the Reffs have been doing this.
They whistle plays dead as soon as forward progress is made for other teams. Hopkins play.
And let plays go for an abnormal extended amount of time. Like that Bolden run earlier in the game.
Also how about that catch by white earlier where he made it about 8 yards up then ran back about 3 yards and they only spotted the ball for a 3 yard gain. No forward progress.

Chandler Jones has had a quiet night tonight, wonder if they are double teaming him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back