PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats win tosss....who woulda thought..

Watt is soooooooo annoying. If the Patriots lose it would be way easier to swallow if Watt is a no-show

I have no issue with Watt. He is allowed to say whatever he wants. He is a guy I would love to have on our team.

Let the overreacting begin.. have a great game guys.. see u on the other side

Still hate no Hightower, he is a beast. Hopefully he is back next week.

I hope the lady with the Bieber haircut in that Kia Sorento commercial got a ticket for parking there

If the Pats do bad more people are rushing trying to post at the same time to ***** about it. So hope they don't do bad.

You hear that everyone, keep your cool. The Pats almost came back from a 21 point deficit late in the 4th last week :)

Yeah...it sucks, I am up at 5:30 to head into work... wish NBC would push it back to 8 ET....

For a nation that generally hates the Patriots, we sure do seem to get plenty of rating wins for the NFL (and primetime games).
Other than Patriots games, the games I watch the most often are Packers games, and I hate the Packers.

Next to Thursday night game, I HATE Sunday night games. It makes the day just so exhausting, and I don't even have to go to work tomorrow. It can't be easy getting up after coming down from this game when it finally ends around midnight.

I want to know how the sad trombone sounds with Bose.

Commercial drinking game:

Drink every time there is a car commercial
Drink every time there is a jewelry commercial
Drink every time there is a Star Wars commercial
Drink twice for every car commercial related to the holidays
Drink twice for every jewelry commercial related to the holidays
Take a shot for every car commercial with a Star Wars theme
Take a shot for every jewerly commercial with a Star Wars theme

Break the entire ****ing bottle of tequila on the bar and snort the tequila off the ground for every commercial in which a man is driving a car, to the sound of the Star Wars theme song, and then proposes to his girlfriend with an R2-D2 ring.

I have no issue with Watt. He is allowed to say whatever he wants. He is a guy I would love to have on our team.
I would love him on our team too. He's still annoying though

Next to Thursday night game, I HATE Sunday night games. It makes the day just so exhausting, and I don't even have to go to work tomorrow. It can't be easy getting up after coming down from this game when it finally ends around midnight.

I have to work, and I will be a totally zombie as per usual and spend most of my day ****ing off on Patsfans.com:D

Ends around 6am in the morning here for me. I know your pain.

Quick thoughts.

Watt vs ??? - He will play all over the line is is not 100% but he is still one of the best D players in the NFL even with a busted hand. I wanna see how our OL does.

Butler vs Hopkins - I am sure Butler will have help but this is a huge match up. Butler and Ryan have both just continued to grow this year. I expect Butler to get help but this is a big time match up. If you don't let Hopkins go off Houston has a hard time scoring enough to beat you.

I'm not concerned about Watt anymore than usual. Watt is known to disappear against good offenses. I am more worried about the playcalling on our offense. It's been plain suspect since Edelman's injury.

The only reason I don't hate SNF is because I don't live in a New England market as well as not having a cable package so it saves me from finding some shady stream of the game online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe