PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate siting all day for this game!!!

Let's go Pats, time to take a stranglehold in the #1 seed!!!!!

I am contemplating watching the game on Mute ! Not sure I can listen to Micheals aond Collinsworth for 3 hours !

Quick thoughts.

Watt vs ??? - He will play all over the line is is not 100% but he is still one of the best D players in the NFL even with a busted hand. I wanna see how our OL does.

Butler vs Hopkins - I am sure Butler will have help but this is a huge match up. Butler and Ryan have both just continued to grow this year. I expect Butler to get help but this is a big time match up. If you don't let Hopkins go off Houston has a hard time scoring enough to beat you.

Prime time sucks. Gotta work 8 am to 8 pm tomorrow, it's gonna be a rough day. Especially if the Pats don't pull it out.

I am contemplating watching the game on Mute ! Not sure I can listen to Micheals aond Collinsworth for 3 hours !

Out of curiosity who would you like to listen to instead? Cant remember a single instance where any announcer was liked.

For a nation that generally hates the Patriots, we sure do seem to get plenty of rating wins for the NFL (and primetime games).

oh yeah JJ, you look real tough there, hope you taking losing just as well. lol

Watt is soooooooo annoying. If the Patriots lose it would be way easier to swallow if Watt is a no-show

Collinsworth over/under 20.5 times i will want to punch him tonight (only after kick off)?

I haven't unmuted the TV yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents