PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Phins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If their going to consistently run, I wonder if they will put Mason in.

Good god Mayo.....that was pathetic.

Silly me... and I thought we were playing for something...

what a run how can we allow that ?

Lol, God, the team is 12 and 3 after one of the worst injury plagues seasons in 2 decades...they are playing for potential 1st seed and HFA through playoffs. Can all you whiners please stfu...the team is working hard to get to where they need to be despite their skill players all being out or hurt

Mayo had the correct hole, just over-pursued..

Pats can't be predictable with Jackson in the backfield.

Agree. He has over 3,600 receiving yards in his career. They don't need to run whenever he is in the game. It makes it too easy for the defense.

At least Butler looked back for the ball

I remember one of the RBs went over 100 yards rushing this season for the Patriots. The run block just hasn't been there this season. The O-line has really collectively struggled .

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Hilarious.

3rd and 8...no chance with that play. honestly if the plan is to establish the run, then this will be a long day

dolphins line is missing starters, they just ran for 30 yards on one play.

Seems like two up the middle run then a short completeion for decent yardage on 3rd down (which should've been the play used on 2nd down) is the offensive formula as of late....frustrating.

Nice one Collins.

Lol, God, the team is 12 and 3 after one of the worst injury plagues seasons in 2 decades...they are playing for potential 1st seed and HFA through playoffs. Can all you whiners please stfu...the team is working hard to get to where they need to be despite their skill players all being out or hurt

It doesn't matter man. These are the same people that gave up in the 4th quarter of last years super bowl.

Please follow your own advice.. No one is whining but you.

Good thing we have nothing to play for and are using backups. Oh wait

in which quarter do we expect to see the phins rollover and check out, like all the prophets here predicted?!??!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST