PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots are in the Mother F-ing SB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it really been 4 or 5 years? Not to sound spoiled but to me that is an awfully long time to wait to get back to a Super Bowl.;)

There are only about 6 players left to have the revenge motivation vs the Giants.

But since Tom Brady is one of them, and the one who will have the reason to pay them back, it's virtually the same as if the entire team was the same.

You heard everyone talking about Tom's intensity before the "Denver Tebows" game and you saw the result.

I promise you Tom's intensity for 2 weeks leading up to the Giants will make the Denver game week seem like a tropical vacation to his teammates.

Nothing but excitement here!

Same here. I can't believe this team has made it to the superbowl after all the adversity they faced. No matter what happens this will be one of my favorite teams. Its all gravy from here on out.

Lets start with, give BB 2 weeks to prepare and he doesn't lose often.

And Tom Brady never has two bad games in a row.

And one more thing FU-CK U Shauhnessy

I almost cried when he missed that FG. Gave my dad the sneakiest quick hug in front of 70,000 people you'll ever see.

What a ******* day! That was possibly the most stressful 4 hours of my life.

Plus, is BB gonna let a chance to get back at NYfor ruining his perfect sason get away?

Also, Tom has revenge motivations for SF as well. He's said a few times how personal he took it that San Fran didn't draft him.

WOOO. what a game to be at. Go pats!

But since Tom Brady is one of them, and the one who will have the reason to pay them back, it's virtually the same as if the entire team was the same.

You heard everyone talking about Tom's intensity before the "Denver Tebows" game and you saw the result.

I promise you Tom's intensity for 2 weeks leading up to the Giants will make the Denver game week seem like a tropical vacation to his teammates.

Do you really think Bradys preparation and attitude would be different depending upon which team they will face?

I am so excited to see the Patriots back in the superbowl once again. I gave my fiance and son a big hug after the win in the afc championship game. It will be a long 2 weeks, but I start classes tomorrow so I will keep busy. GO PATRIOTS!!

Here's hoping a tractor trailer loaded with nitro glycerine runs this POS over and blows him to atomic particles...

ChickenLittle.jpg

I almost cried when he missed that FG. Gave my dad the sneakiest quick hug in front of 70,000 people you'll ever see.

And I bet in ranks up there among the best 4 hours too!!!

This team has driven me crazy all season long, and I honestly thought we would never make it to the AFC Championship game. This is unbelievable.

Thank you Patriots. I have never been happier to eat my words. :D

I knew you were there PJ....every once in a while when the crowd noise died down I yelled out "Patjew!!" down toward the field....there were a few people from here near my section who yelled back "Patsfans!!"...my brother thought I was N-V-T-S nuts, as did most of the people around me...what great game for fans, man...can't really say anymore

F.. the mediots who said we cannot win this thing; Felger and the rest of the d bags
F... the posters on this board who revel in negativity, the "yeah but" and the "should've lost" krewe.
F.. the announcers who did not believe in us.
F...Rex Ryan, should've kept his big mouth shut.
We f..ing won, and that is all that matters.. we believed.

AHH! Like a fine vintage wine...:cool:

No sense being sneaky about it PJ.....there were 70,000 strangers at the stadium hugging and crying.....nobody would have seen you through the tears...and hugging your dad...heck.....good to do anytime.

I knew you were there PJ....every once in a while when the crowd noise died down I yelled out "Patjew!!" down toward the field....there were a few people from here near my section who yelled back "Patsfans!!"...my brother thought I was N-V-T-S nuts, as did most of the people around me...what great game for fans, man...can't really say anymore

I'd give up a week of my life if I could have heard that!

No sense being sneaky about it PJ.....there were 70,000 strangers at the stadium hugging and crying.....nobody would have seen you through the tears...and hugging your dad...heck.....good to do anytime.

Quite true. He's not much of a hugger though so I had to be quick with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back