PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots are in the Mother F-ing SB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think Bradys preparation and attitude would be different depending upon which team they will face?

Preparation no.

Attitude yes.

Every opponent you play and every person you meet causes you to have different attitudes.

The Jets = "hatred."

The Giants will be just about the same thing, but they also add a ton for having embarrassed him and destroyed the greatest season in NFL history. That means "revenge" as well.

If you think he won't feel any different playing such a team I don't know what else to say.

I have no doubt but it's just my opinion, nothing more.

Does this mean the dynasty isn't dead yet?

Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Suck it boston mediots!

Every single time you media schmucks criticize belichick and this franchise they prove you wrong. Every...single....time!!!!

When did it become a bad thing to drink the koolaid? It's not like we're talking about a team trying to live off of one good year. We're talking about a franchise with 5 sb's and 9 division championships in 11 years. If ever there were a team worthy of drinking koolaid for, it's this one!!!

Long live the patriots dynasty!!!

Drink your koolaid patriots nation!!! Drink it proudly!!!

Preparation no.

Attitude yes.

Every opponent you play and every person you meet causes you to have different attitudes.

The Jets = "hatred."

The Giants will be just about the same thing, but they also add a ton for having embarrassed him and destroyed the greatest season in NFL history. That means "revenge" as well.

If you think he won't feel any different playing such a team I don't know what else to say.

I have no doubt but it's just my opinion, nothing more.

Its the SB. It doesnt mean more to him based on who he plays, the stakes are as high as they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots