PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Monday Night on BSPN Game Thread: Brock N' Roll vs Semen and the Donkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Wilfork leaving because of his desire for big money or was it a football decision by BB?

If it was actually the former, then what a moron. Just another pelt in the very last dollar isn't worth not winning trophy case.

I remember him saying he and his wife needed a "change of pace". All due respect to him that change had to involve cookies, cake and pies.

What the ****?

Was Wilfork leaving because of his desire for big money or was it a football decision by BB?

If it was actually the former, then what a moron. Just another pelt in the very last dollar isn't worth not winning trophy case.

He was cut. He wasn't ready to stop playing so went elsewhere.

Looks like a throw to me..

How is that a fumble? If there was any defenders around him, or a tap on the arm, we've seen that called an incomplete forward pass 99 out of 10o times!

Nevermind: Its against Denver.

God, that teenage vampire looking giant is terrible.

How is that a fumble? If there was any defenders around him, or a tap on the arm, we've seen that called an incomplete forward pass 99 out of 10o times!

Hand was empty, clear fumble.

I watched last Monday, Rats-Cardinals and have tonight's game on as background on the radio.

Neither was quality football and only paid attention because it affected the Pats.

When the BB and TFB excellence is gone Goodell's NFL* will be totally unwatchable.

I think BB is trying to figure out a way to download his knowledge into Steve Belichick.

Can't wait to see Florio ***** about this call for a week straight.

Basically the $72M HOU gave Brockweiler

CvlNrgbWEAEfnV0.jpg

Going forward? It seems like it was in hand until it went forward. How else could the ball go forward?

It was propelled forward after he lost control of it, hand was empty originally.

Did Eli loan his horseshoe to Peyton and he left it in his locker in Denver?

Can't wait to see Florio ***** about this call for a week straight.
"Brock Osweiler fumbled, unless he didn't"

Brock is the luckiest/unluckiest QB in the league. Houston are dummies. .."Hey he beat the Pats(with a little help from the refs),and play a handful of games, let's give him a lot of money!!! Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST