PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Monday Night on BSPN Game Thread: Brock N' Roll vs Semen and the Donkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Texans defense better show up, I can't stand how overrated Siemian is. And Gruden will take the ridiculousness to the next level lol.

This smells of an ugly blowout, Texans can't be trusted to show up on the road against a decent defense.

Hope i'm wrong, i would prefer to get the Donkeys out of contention for the 1 seed.

How can you trust the texans in this game? Osweiler should be motivated and play well but likely won't

I'm watching with keen interest to see if the Texans can continue the trend of running on the Broncos D.

Wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a 6-3 game.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, if it's anything as riveting as last nights spectacle.

Taking a small wager on the Texans +8, I know they stink on the road but this line is a bit high considering the donkies offense is suspect, if they get the first score I'll cash out.

Holy ****, maybe Moss can help Ghost out?

He did it twice to rub it in. lol. Steve Young sucked, Charles Woodson got close, Hasselbeck did a little better on his 2nd try. Moss owned it both times.

They weren't supposed to have two tries, but I guess they all felt embarrassed by Randy they tried it again.

Another great Monday night title! I knew Semen would be in there.

Sounds like the punchline to a Miley joke or something...
angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif

Texans are garbage. But still rooting for them tonight.

well, call me an old sexist pig but WhyTF is Suzy Kolber heading the MNF pregame show and murdering Ray Ray dropped from the lineup? I get exactly ZERO from Suzy's vast knowledge of professional football and I get pi$$ed off when network morons try to cram their goddamned moral agenda down my throat. Yeah Suzy, remember that time you took a shiver shot to the throat and stars circled your head for five minutes while you got your...oh wait...you NEVER got hit by anything or anybody heavier than a damned feather but "OK, you guys, it's ME, Suzy the boss know-it-all of MNF Pregame keeping all you ex NFL dumb jocks in line as I fulfill the needs of the NFL fan". Point blank, she SUCKS and this whole goddamned league is headed into the shytter with this P.C. bullshyt.

Taking a small wager on the Texans +8, I know they stink on the road but this line is a bit high considering the donkies offense is suspect, if they get the first score I'll cash out.

Pulled out with a 0.50 loss, Broncos are out for blood, Brocky will **** his pants.

Willing to bet the Texans have a dumb fumble or two tonight to change the game.

Classless, Broncos fans shouldn't boo Brockweiler. No Super Bowl without him. It was Elway's fault he left. Prick slurred him to the press.

It's suspect because of the QB. Interesting to see if he play's any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back