PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Monday Night on BSPN Game Thread: Brock N' Roll vs Semen and the Donkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
DQoae.gif

Can't believe the amount of putrid football there is out there.

And the Pats had their putrid moments yesterday, but theirs are never seemingly as bad as others teams'.

Yuck.

Sweet Jesus. The Texans are dropping like flies.

Josh McDaniels went to Denver and drafted Tim Tebow, Bill O'Brien went to Houston and signed Brock Tebow 11/22 for 60 yards :D

Game over.

Can't believe the amount of putrid football there is out there.

And the Pats had their putrid moments yesterday, but theirs are never seemingly as bad as others teams'.

Yuck.

And they won by 11 against a worthy opponent minus QB. This is just crap on a stick.

Alfred Blue is the Texans Brandon Bolden, you know he should never get offensive snaps but you just can't help yourself.

Josh McDaniels went to Denver and drafted Tim Tebow, Bill O'Brien went to Houston and signed Brock Tebow 11/22 for 60 yards :D
I might get flamed but I would honestly take Tebow over Brock...at the very least he seemed to be able to get his team pumped up at times and play some inspired football. Ill never forget that OT win over Pitt, My siblings and I havent cheered so hard for a team other than the patriots since.

That will probably do it unless the Texans score on defense or special teams.

Is it just me or do the Broncos always have ****ty opponents at home?

Don't talk me out of my theory, I'm just pissed.

Was Wilfork leaving because of his desire for big money or was it a football decision by BB?

If it was actually the former, then what a moron. Just another pelt in the very last dollar isn't worth not winning trophy case.

Was Wilfork leaving because of his desire for big money or was it a football decision by BB?

If it was actually the former, then what a moron. Just another pelt on the very last dollar isn't worth not winning.
I hope Bennett has gotten his fill of losing and doesn't take off for the money. I don't blame these guys trying to cash in but i really wanna see him stay in NE

Alot of funny stuff happens in denver. Idk if it's the altitude but it's a big advantage for the donkeys.

I watched last Monday, Rats-Cardinals and have tonight's game on as background on the radio.

Neither was quality football and only paid attention because it affected the Pats.

When the BB and TFB excellence is gone Goodell's NFL* will be totally unwatchable.

Man, I hate the Jack@sses. And what's with the gay, (not that there's anything wrong with that), belly shirts?:eek:

The Texans have literally paid $72 million to a guy who's not even a top 25 quarterback, they didn't even upgrade on Hoyer.

LMAO @ that throw :eek:

hahaha he just threw the ball on the ground under no pressure wtf! Fumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST