PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Monday Night on BSPN Game Thread: Brock N' Roll vs Semen and the Donkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel for Vince. He is still a Patriot in my heart !

Cvk6-tJXgAAT9lu.jpg

Hi Brock, welcome to reality. Houston, welcome to your future.:D. See ya

Can we ever get the damn donkeys at home? I hope we get after semen when we play them. Also stopping that running game's a must.

Yes, it wasn't that long ago actually. Last time was in 2014 when we bullied and embarrassed them so bad that they were literally scared ****less at the prospect of playing us in the playoffs, according to DT.

The Colts lost to this clown???

Also to hell with the Donkeys, can't stand them, they're right up there with the Ratbirds on the **** list.

30 atts 107 yds...how is that even possible?

Denver is not a great team but they have a great pass defense because they have the best pass rushing group in the NFL. Thats why they won the Super Bowl last year, and their secondary is also pretty damn good.

And they came to play tonight because they lost 2 games in a row.

I dont know what it really says about the Broncos because I think Houston really sucks.

Assweiler really embarrassed himself tonight. You would think he would be motivated to show horse teeth he should have deserved the money he's getting now.

Denver is not a great team but they have a great pass defense because they have the best pass rushing group in the NFL. Thats why they won the Super Bowl last year, and their secondary is also pretty damn good.

I dont know what it really says about the Broncos because I think Houston really sucks.

It says that they're an average team. They beat a very weak road squad 24-9, and actually looked pretty bad for a large part of the game. We beat that same squad 27-0 with a 3rd string QB making his first ever NFL start.

Anyone who is afraid of Denver is an irrational mongoloid.

It says that they're an average team. They beat a very weak road squad 24-9, and actually looked pretty bad for a large part of the game. We beat that same squad 27-0 with a 3rd string QB making his first ever NFL start.

Anyone who is afraid of Denver is an irrational mongoloid.

Not afraid of them but with their pass rush, and if its on and has Brady off balance.. they can grind out a win against us. If it was at Gillete I would think we would lay a smack down on them.

Yes, it wasn't that long ago actually. Last time was in 2014 when we bullied and embarrassed them so bad that they were literally scared ****less at the prospect of playing us in the playoffs, according to DT.

I find the revisionist history about last year by some people funny. They act like the Pats got smoked by them or something

Broncos are legit... don't be one of those homers who pretend otherwise

I find the revisionist history about last year by some people funny. They act like the Pats got smoked by them or something

TB could use a win in denver. Gotta be physical with them. I still feel they're a threat because of their defense.

Not afraid of them but with their pass rush, and if its on and has Brady off balance.. they can grind out a win against us. If it was at Gillete I would think we would lay a smack down on them.

We have the personnel to attack their LBs successfully, if we're healthy. Edelman will hopefully be at full health by then, and we should get Lewis back. Their LBs have been exposed since about midway through last season. No one had any players to take advantage of that weakness towards the end of the season and in the playoffs because literally every top team they played had numerous top guys out with injury. But several teams have done it this season, and NE will do it too if they go in there with all of their offensive weapons.

On top of that, we have a strong running game this season, and Denver is dog **** against the run.

They barely beat our practice squad both times (muffed punt in the 1st game and missed XP in the 2nd) and all of a sudden you get the same 2 or 3 irrational posters acting like we're guaranteed a loss in December.

Apparently the Texans' RT (Newton) tore both patellar tendons on the same play? How the hell does that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back